Everything you want and more

I walked along the busy London street taking in the beautiful scenery and the mass of excited tourits passing me. I held my lunch in one hand and my phone in the other, my phone was playing the latest Tiny Meat Gang podcast. I can't get enough of Noel Miller and Cody Ko making the same dick jokes over and over, I also love the way Noel talks so sensually about wanting to fuck a robot. The weather is surprisingly nice for mid April so I decide to have my lunch in the park.

I take a spot on the grass and pause the podcast for a moment to settle myself down ready to eat my burrito when I hear a laugh that is so distinctive I begin to feel myself get wet. I turn my head to the side and under a tree I see Cody being tickled by Noel. I smile to myself and I always thought Cody's 'ahahaha' was fake however it was real and the magical moment between the two was beautiful. I swallow my burrito in one and psych myself up to go talk to Cody and Noel, they had stopped tickling each other now so I took this as my in. "Erm, hi.." I started nervously, Cody looks so much older in real life than on his videos, he is like a sexy silver fox without the the grey hair just a load of wrinkles, I can definitely see why people would call him Daddy. Noel looked up at me and said 'ahaha, ay, it's ya boy, uh, Skinny Penis!" and Cody slapped him on the thigh whispering "don't embarrass us in front of this magnificent creature. I smiled awkwardly, I know Cody was a cringe worthy twat but I didn't know he was this obvious about it. Noel apologised and I said it's ok. I introduced myself and the three of us began chatting, the two of them convinced me not to go back to work and I thought fuck it, if these two idiots can quit their jobs and survive so can I.

I went back to their hotel room with them and Noel demanded that we watch every single one of his videos, vines included. Cody laughed and clapped at each and every single one... I only laughed along because watching Noel look proudly at his work was making me horny, that mysterious ethnic cocktail was turning me the fuck on. "So boys, are we going to fuck or what?" I asked as Noels last video had finished and Cody had stopped applying gel to his hair. Noel simply nodded at me and pulled off his top, he distracted himself with his reflection for a few moments but the rustle of Cody opening the Viagra pills returned his focus to us. "So what we usually do I, I'll eat your arse for a bit while we wait for Codys pill to kick in, then we will Eiffle Tower you, once you cum we'll then spoon eachother. Sound good?" he asked as he stripped off everything but his socks, they were mismatched.

"What about Aleena and Kelsey though? Won't they mind?" I asked, my girl code finally kicking in. "Nah fuck those lesbians" Cody said and with that they were forgotten from my mind. Cody sat on the sofa and put on an episode of Rick and Morty while Noel led me to the bed. He pulled off my sun dress and turned me around and bent me over. He went straight in for the booty eating, no foreplay, no flavoured lube, just my dry arsehole and his pokey tongue. I've never had my arse eaten before but i'm sure this isn't how it was meant to go. He was repeatedly poking it in and out of my butthole,  I was getting a little nervous after deep throating the burrito for lunch earlier to i decided to take action

I crawled over to the other side of the bed and took his hand, pulling him onto the bed too. I popped a mint into his mouth and we began to kiss. "do you... I mean... would you mind pretending to be a robot for a bit?" he asked. "I thought you'd never ask" I replied. He pulled a costume out from under the pillow and it was a grey robot morphe costume with nipple, pussy and butt holes cut out. I put it on and made beep boop noises, I've never felt sexier. We began to have the best sex ever and although he may have become famous for calling himself skinny penis, his dick was far from it, I now know where the inspiration for Keep Ya Dick Fat came from as Noels dick was the gurthiest thing iver ever seen. Cody then came skipping over with a full on erection "oh for fuck sake Noel, the robot costume again?" I looked down at Cody's dick and from his thicc body I thought his dick would match but it was the thickness of a toothpick, however  it was so long that im sure on a limp dick it would go down to his knee, it was the weirdest dick ever. I now understand why the two of them are obsessed with penis'.

The three of us had sex in all of my holes, ears included, Noel and Cody also gave eachother a go and Cody was insistent that I put a toe in his arsehole. After the three of us had exhausted ourselves Cody shook my hand and said "Nice knowing yah, now fuck off so I can spoon my baby boy Noel" I took the robot costume off and quickly put my dress back on. I grabbed my phone from the windowseal that had been recording the whole weird ordeal. As i was walking out of the room I could hear Cody's laugh again and Noel telling Cody he was his Sugar Gay.

I got into the lift and began to laugh louder and eviler than I ever have before, I whipped off my mask and revealed myself to be the one and only Lele Pons, I turn the camera back to me and finish the video off with "Hey Cody, little did you know that every time you came inside me I was pulling THE FACE!"

The end.