Twilight remix

What if Bella never went to the mirror room?

I stared at the arrival board, watching as flight after flight arrived on time. The flight from Seattle crept closer to the top of the board. I couldn’t wait to see Edward again. But I don’t know if I should be here waiting for Edward’s flight to come. I was thinking twice of going to the mirror room and see if the hunter did get my mom. I suddenly felt my eyes droopy.  “Are you tried?” Alice asked me. I shook my head. Alice sighed. Then when I looked again at the arrival board, Edward’s flight already landed. Alice, Jasper, and I got up and walked where we were supposed to meet Edward. Then I saw Edward. He also saw me and I ran toward him. Edward kept walking toward me, through the crowd of people, smiling. And when we got closer, I put my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. I felt his arms around me, tightening me to his chest. I started to sob. “It’s alright now Bella. I’m here.” He soothed me. Alice and Jasper were behind us. I removed my hands around his neck. He kept his hands around my waist. I felt tears in my eyes. “Thank you Jasper and Alice, for taking care of Bella for me.” Edward thanked them. They both nod once. “Come on Bella; let’s go get our plane tickets.” He said only to me. Edward carried almost all my weight, while we walked to the counter. I wasn’t paying much attention to hear what Edward was saying. I was just glad I have him with me. After he bought the tickets we went to get in the plane. We were in first class. When we went to first class, there was a big bed, a TV, and a table at the corner. My eyes suddenly closed. I felt cold arms carrying me. Edward covered the quilt over me. And I started to dream away. I felt cold arms around my waist. My eyes fluttered open a tiny bit to see what the time was on the clock next to me.  It was three in the morning. I got up slowly and felt Edward’s arms tightening around me. I sighed and sat up and removed his hands around me and put his hands in mine. Edward sat up too. “You’re finally awake?” He muttered. I laughed under my breath once. He removed my hair from my face. He smiled my favorite smile. I let go of his hands and laid my head on Edward’s chest and closed my eyes, content. He put his arms around me again. “You should go back to sleep Bella. You look very tired.” He said.   I couldn’t find my voice so I shook my head. I wasn’t tired at all. He sighed. My eyes were still closed and suddenly fell asleep. It almost felt like hours or days I’ve been asleep. My eyes fluttered open and saw that I was sleeping in the back of a car. I get up from my laying position and I tried to see who was driving. I didn’t know where Edward was. Then all of a sudden I felt cold arms around me. It startled me. “Shh, Bella, I’m here.” Edward shushed me. I looked up to see who it was and it was Edward. He had put me on his lap and cradled me like a baby. I laid my head on his chest, glad that he is here with me. But who was driving this car? It wasn’t a Taxi, though. “Edward, who is driving this car?” I whispered to him. It was a stupid question to ask him. He chuckled and said “Carlisle is driving and Emmett is sitting in the passenger seat.” He whispered to me. His arms tighten around me. I looked out the window to see where we are, but it was dark out. I only see the white moon out and the stars. “Edward, where are we?” I asked him. He looked into my eyes and said. “We are in New York. We are going to hide you here.”  I sighed. Charlie is going to ground me for weeks! Edward raised one eyebrow but I shook my head. “We are almost there.” Carlisle said. I hope I could stay alone with Edward in a hotel room, or so I think we are going to stay in a hotel room. Edward chuckled under his breath. “What’s so funny?” I asked him. He looked at me and said. “Emmett was hoping he could find a grizzly bear to beat up.” I smiled. “Bella, you should get a little more sleep.” Edward suggested. I don’t know if I can, I’ve been sleeping twice for a long time. I frowned.  He rubbed my arm, trying to sooth me. And I just realized that I haven’t eaten anything at all since Edward came to get me. But I didn’t care. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again. It felt like hours I been asleep in the car and in cold arms. I open my eyes once again, and saw that I was sleeping on a soft white bed. The cold arms startled me again. The arms tighten me closer to him. I felt cold lips on my ear. “Bella, are you awake?” Edward asked. I put my hand on his, which is around my waist. I tried to sit up, but his hands keep pushing me down. Then I removed his hands around my waist and got up. I sat on the edge of the bed and he was sitting next to me. “What’s wrong Bella?” He asked anxiously. I looked at him and said. “Nothing is wrong, I just want to get up and stretch.” I got up and felt dizzy. I almost fell to the floor but thank goodness Edward caught me before I fell. “Are you alright?” He asked. I looked at him “I’m a little bit dizzy.” Then Edward scooped me up and took me to the kitchen. He sat me in the chair and went to the fridge to get me something to eat, I think. Then he came with a simple breakfast, cereal and milk  . He put the bowl in front of me and grabbed a chair and sat next to me. After I ate everything else, I laid my head on Edward’s arm. He wrapped his arms around me. I didn’t know how, but I was suddenly on Edward’s lap. My head was on his cold hard chest. “We will find James, Bella. Don’t worry, I will keep you safe.” He promised. It was like I’m in heaven, Edward and I all alone. I didn’t feel tired, but my eyes started to be droopy. Edward saw my eyes starting to close and so he picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He put me on the bed, then puts the quilt around me and laid right next to me.