Introduction- Please Read

A/N: Hello, welcome and thank you for deciding to read this piece. This is a story involving a DD/LG story. My goal with this piece was to write a dd/lg story somewhat different from most I've read.

I think it is important for some of you to read this introduction before continuing, since I will be listing some things that could possibly upset or trigger a reader. For those who typically don't have any triggers, this could also be a bit of a spoiler for the story. Proceed with caution.

I will update the story at least once a week, but please be understanding of my changing and demanding schedule for school and extracurricular responsibilities.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
• Rape/Non-con/Sexual Assault in graphic detail + mentions and effects of it later on

PTSD/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, particularly caused by an event of assault.

• Anxiety Disorder & Clinical Depression due to a traumatic experience

• Eating Disorders including Anorexia Nervosa & Belumia Nervosa

Disclaimer: Please know that all of the preceding triggers are NOT a romantic aspect of the story. Many if not all of them are far too glamorized and romanticized in modern media and literature. If it seems as if I am romanticizing any, please know that it is never my intention to do so.

I will put a note at the beginning of each chapter to read this, as well as list any trigger warnings pertaining to that part.

If you read this far, please comment "🦄"