Chapter.1 New Start

Jenna:Hello world My name is Jenna Lopez. Most of my friends & dad call me "jenny" but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. When I was bullied and picked on.

Some of my friend's say I need to live a little but I don't really like having fun because I usually stay home and study. I'm not the most famous person that anyone knows but i'll say my life is perfect in all ways possible.

I am kinda a nerd but I like to say that means I am smarter that bullies since that's true. I tend to wonder off whenever i'm in class but I eventually catch up *wink*. Well enough about me let me tell you my story

Jenna:Hey dad have you seen my phone!?

Dad:Didn't you just have it in your hand...?

Jenna:Well yeah but you know I lose everything *laughs*.

Dad:Well I found it!

Doorbell rings

Jenna:Dad the doorbell rang!

Dad:Yeah yeah I know *shrugs*

Your dad gets the door

Dad:Jenny it's for you!

Jenna:Okay dad I am coming!

Jenny:While I may be 15 I had very immature friend's but I knew I would never be like them I would still be the same old jenna. Though there was one person my dad disliked the most was...

Alex:Hey babe i'm gonna miss you when you leave.

Jenna:Yeah me too but i'll still call everyday and send post card's to *giggles*.

Alex:Well how far are you moving from here?

Jenna:About 3 to 10 hours away...

Alex:That's sooooo far.

Jenna:To help you take a picture of me and set it as your wallpaper.

Jenny:Alex is the most sweetest guy I have ever met but my dad thinks he is a bad influence because he hasn't seen the sweet side of alex yet but I have.

Dad:C'mon jenna let's go so you can at least get some sleep *glares at alex*.

Jenna:Seriously...dad just a few more minutes?

Dad:You're lucky that your my daughter or I would just leave you here.

Jenna:*giggles* I guess I am. So babe I promise I will call you and text you every day.

Alex:Okay babe I will really miss you but more importantly enjoy you new school and home.

Jenna and alex are about to kiss till

Dad:Let's go jenna!

Jenna:I'm coming! Damn I can't even kiss you goodbye without being interrupted...

Alex:Well I guess this is goodbye in distance not goodbye I won't ever see or hear you again *laughs*

Jenna:Bye alex I love you.

Alex:Me too.

Dad drive's car and jenna look back one last time at her old town

Jenna:Call me a drama queen but I can't hide being sad about leaving I grew up here and my dad raised me alone since my mom divorced him...

Jenna:*Sighs*

Dad:So kiddo you excited about moving.

Jenna:*looks at dad very serious*.

Dad:Okay then...

8 hour's later

Dad:Do you want anything from the gas station?

Jenna:No i'm fine we only have 2 more hour's anyways.

Dad:Okay.

2 hour's later

Jenna:I'm not rich so when me and my dad move the house's look like old haunted home's that have been used by elders only...and that's something no one wants to see...

Dad:And we are here!

Jenna:Nice...?

Dad:You hate it don't you?

Jenna:Well to be honest it's not the nicest home I have seen.

Jenna:Look when it comes to the truth I can't lie i'm the complete opposite of Pinocchio.

Jenna:Hey guy's welcome to my 10th vlog today's vlog is being filmed in my new house-

Dad:Jenna can you come downstairs for a sec!?

Jenna:Welp bye guy's see you on the next vlog. Coming dad!

Jenna:What happened that day was the worse thing I could ever witness...

Dad:Hey jenny look what I found in the middle of the road. Is this your journal?

Jenna:DAD WATCH OUT!!

A big car hits the dad and runs him over

Jenna:DAD!!!