Min Yoongi

Y/N'S POV

Today i was busy at the cafe , working. There are a lot of customers today. I work until 7 pm. I was really tired, but i decided to visit the boys dorm. I really miss my boyfriend, Yoongi. The cafe where i work isnt really far from their dorm , so i just walk about 10 minutes there. But before i go there , i decided to buy their favorite food. Then i walk there , after 10 minutes i arrive. Then i knock the door and someone open the door. "Hi Y/N , what brings you here ? Come in" namjoon said. "Well i'm just cisiting you guys and ofc my boyfriend." I said. Then i sit at the sofa "and by the way, where's the others? I brought some of your favorite food here" i said. "Owh really?? Okay wait. I will call the others" then he went to call them "guys, Y/N's here. And ahe brought our favorite food!" Then he came back with the rest. But i didnt see yoongi anywhere. "Hi noona" jungkook said. Then i greet him back.

"Hmmm guys , where is yoongi? Is he still working on his songs?" I ask them. "Yes he is , you can call him here." Jin said. Then i came to his room and call him "oppa , are you done?" I ask but there is no answer , so i decided to come inside. He look so focused , then i tapped his shoulders "WHAT Y/N ! CANT YOU SEE I'M WORKING HERE ?! GO AWAY!!" I-i cant believe he just shouted at me... then tears building up un my eyes. "O-okay if thats what you want. I wont even come to visit you again." I come out of his room crying.. he suddenly feel guilty after shouting at me. The boys came to me "yah Y/N , what happened ? What did he do to you?? Tell us" they said. Then i told them what happened and they asked me to go home. And jin talked to yoongi.

The next day..

I wake up still feeling sad , angry and scared to yoongi. Its time for me to go to work again... *sighh

When i arrive at the cafe , and stared to work... yoongi suddenly apear at the door. When our eyes met , i look away quickly. And that made him feel more guilty. He came up to me and grab my hand "what do you want?" I ask looking down. "Look Y/N , i'm so sorry for shouting at you yesterday. I know i shouldn't do it. I was just stressed and i'm sorry that i put it on you. Please forgive me Y/N. I promise i wont do it againn just please forgive me Y/N" he said with sincere.. i have no choice but forgive him "okay , i forgive you oppa. Just... dont do that again please" i said with a smile. "I wont jagi" and with that he kissed me passionately and i kissed him back.

THANKS GUYS FOR READINGG