Chapter 1

California, I can't believe I'm actually moving to California. This is where Tyler Oakley,O2L, and many other youtubers live. I'm tired of my parents controlling everything I do. I'm 18, I deserve to live my life like I want. I need to stop thinking about this.

"15 min till departure," the flight attendant announced."YESSSSS!" I thought to myself. 15 minutes till my whole life will change. We start to get off the Air plane and my stomach is in knots. Right has I get off the plane the first person I see is Jenn {jennxpenn}.

Me and Jenn have been friends since the 1st grade. "Ellie!!!" Jenn yells. I run up to Jenn and give her the biggest huge I probably given anyone in my whole entire life. Jenn is probably the only friend I have in California right now. "Hey, I hope you don't mind but I have to go meet up with O2L to do a Collab. Do you want to come with?" Jenn asks.

Did she really just ask this.Fangirling am menacing in 3.......2.........1.......

"OMG YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!" I yell at Jenn.

"Ok then, let's go!" Jenn tells me.

Omg I'm really gonna meet O2L! Ok I need to calm down I sound like I'm obsessed.

"Ok we are here." Jenn says. we get out of the car and Kian comes out and hugs Jenn. "Who is this?" Kian asks while he looks at me. "My name is Ellie Jones." As I start talking Sam runs out of the house. Then he starts staring at me. "ummm let's go inside Ellie," Jenn says. That was weird I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote for new fanfic!!!!!!