Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hurry up,Josh we don't have much time left,Jake can't last that long,he's the youngest!" John,my older brother screamed.I started casually putting money in the bags.

Me and my brothers had amazing gifts,given to us by our parents,late summer afternoon on 7th of July.

Lost in my own thoughts,I didn't listen to anything but my own mind.I suddenly heard John yelling "Josh let's get out of here,Jake can't last any longer!" I started running to the exit.I got out and saw Jake focusing on the enviroment.I turned around and saw John coming out.

"Jake,get up let's get out of here!" John said.Jake opened his eyes,got up and started running to our secret place.As we ran,Jake,who was a bit ahead of me,tured his head,smiled and yelled "I did it,but I'm not sure if I can last any longer!" "It's okay,we are almost there anyway"John yelled. Jake smiled again and continued running to the end of the street.

This was our fifth robbery this month.I am getting kind of worried because we aren't supposed to use our gifts for stealing,although it felt good.It was a confusing feeling.

We finally got to The Mirror House.We looked around,just in case,and walked into an aprtment that looked like a shop no longer in use.

We sat down on the couch and me and John smiled at Jake.

"You can let time go now."John said."You passed this test,the test of strenght."

Jake was really happy.

"So what do we do next?"he said after rubbing the ring on his index finger and opening his eyes again.

"We could go to Saprezia for lunch"I suggested.

"That's a great idea,let's go"John agreed and we went through a mirror with a pinkish frame around it.

We found ourselves in a cottage like ordered place,with a fireplace and Saprezia tradicional music playing.We were at The Shokho's.

I really loved this place because me,my brothers and parents used to come here before the accident happened.

John is still blaming my parents for her disappearing,and since we took his side in the argument,here we are.I'm not saying life is though.I mean it would be if there wasn't for Tiresia,our magical gift from the Forbidden World that our parents brought with themselves when the world was still opened for the people.Now only the royal family can get into the World.

I never really got to know what happened that day,7th of July,year 1537,exactly three centuries before our birth.

My mother always told us a story about this when we were still young,about 50 years old.

There was once a big mountain sorrounded with a forest.It was a HoohOak tree forest.

Somewhere deep down in the forest,on the bottom of the big,grey,scary and high mountain was a big cave covered in black leaves,aged from the beginning of time.There was an odd creature living in the cave.Okay,maybe odd for some people,but for midgets that lived nearby it was a familiar disaster.

Before this creature's existance was known,everything was peaceful.Peasants who lived at the edge of the forest were the first ones to hear the waking of the creature.

They were terrified of the noises that came from the bottom of the forest.They chose the bravest and strongest men to go to the cave and find the source of the sound.

They walked pass by many HoohOak trees on their brave journey.They saw wierd bugs and deers.Not everything was looking normal.

They came to the cave and one man,terrified and halucinating because of the exchanted air said,a little bit too loud "This land we are standing on is cursed by our ancestors and now we are doomed!"

As soon as he finished his demolishing sentence the creature woke up from his,what seemed,infinite dream and stormed out.

All the magic trapped in the air was released,our parents,well known magicians and Mirror makers have taken one little piece of it.

When things started happening in Yugen,a name we shall no longer say,our parents were lucky to escape.They made mirrors that connected every single World,Universe,Parallel and The Earth.

Our parents were so powerful,that after only a century developing the power in themselves,they had my brother John.

The power was transvered onto him,but what my parents didn't know,they were loosing it.And before they found that out,they had my younger brother Jake.

That is the story of our creation,past,present,future,call it however you want because we can control it all,we can take over the world...

And then it occured to me...I can have whatever I want...I could dich my brothers,I was powerful enough...

I must have been so tuned out I didn't even realize Jake shaking me.

"What?!"

"Would you mind ordering your food,we have been waiting for you to get out of your trans for five minutes."

"Okey"I sighed"I will have the Crownberries and an Louisitan."

The waiter left and John asked me

"What's up with you lately,you have been doing this a lot"

"Nothing,really.It's nothing." I said smirking as the dark thoughts ocupied my mind again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So,this is my first story ever and I know the first chapter is short and suckish.I am also sorry for the grammatical mistakes.I hope you enjoyed it so far and if you did please vote.ILYSM!!:))