Prologue

Prologue

I sigh as I look outside the window, seeing the trees passing by. My Dad looks at me at the corner of his eye. "Don't worry James, it's going be okay." He tries telling me to make me feel better.

"Yeah, ok Dad." I said knowing that he just worried about me. Okay first let me explain, who I am. My name is James King, am 17-year-old turning 18 in two months and I'm from Houston, Texas and I'm moving to Leicester, England.
In my life, I am what some call a nerd. Now don't get me wrong I'm not that stereotypical nerd, or normal for that matter. I mean, I still wear the glasses, always have my head in the books, get straight A's and loves anime. However, physically I'm not a nerd, I'm muscular because of my Pops and brother Vlad. They are both in the Army; So, I know how to fight and shoot a gun as much as the next person.

Also due to my Dad being a boxing coach it helps me out a lot. If it's not obvious yes, I have two Dads', so I'm an orphan and so is my big bro Vladimir. When I was born my parents didn't want me. And so they left me with my Gran and she raised me until I was seven; she had passed away in her sleep. Then, I was sent to an orphanage until I was ten when, my parents had adopted me. Anyways, let me explain the "not normal" part to you.

I can see ghost and it's not what it is cracked up to be. It made me a weirdo, an outcast to everyone but my family; yes, my family knows. They still love me despite the weirdness. I started to see them ever since Gran died. It used to scare me a lot as a kid, but as I got older I just got used to it. Anyways, let's get back to the story. As we get close to our new home and hopefully start a new life, I can't help but to wonder how my life will be in this new start.

Omg 😱 my first story ever i hope you guys like it
Please no negative comments I'm just starting out here
And again a special thank to Grace_LXOX for your help with the cover.🙌😀👏

Also to let you guys know this will be a short story for now. I just want to see how many people like this story. So if you guys want me to continue with this story then let me know🙋
see ya later I'm off to the land of poofuu with CUDDLES and CHOCOLATE🙌😜