Chapter One: Misunderstandings

Authors Note: There is some minor swearing in this. I'll just be doing a chapter whenever I have the time

9:00 AM

Class at UA High School was about to begin. As the students of Class 1-A walks down the corridor, Tokoyami see's Kirishima and Midoria in his direction to class. "Hey guys, how's it going?" Tokoyami says, in his usual low-key voice. Kirishima proudly replies "It's goin' pretty good! I don't mean to braaag, but I think I'm ready for whatever Aizawa has for us!" while rubbing his finger across his nose. As Tokoyami walks to the class 1-A door, he stumbles upon Tsuyu. As he approaches, Tsuyu was talking to Uraraka, then turned her head to face Tokoyami. "Oh, hey Tokoyami. I didn't see you there for a second, ribbit. How are you?" Tsuyu said, while looking at him with her frog-like face. Tokoyami just slightly nods as he quickly enters the room. "Ribbit. What's wrong with him?" Tsuyu questions to Uraraka, as she slightly tilts her head. Uraraka than comments "I dunno. Maybe he doesn't want to be late??" With both of them done questioning, they entered the classroom.

"ATTENTION CLASSMATES! Homeroom is about to start!! Everyone in your seats!" Iida said as he was speed-walking down the halls in his stern voice. Everyone all looked at him as he was the only one not in his seat. "Uhh. I think we already know, Iida..." Midoriya said, correcting Iida on his mistake. He then sat down, looking frustrated. "Every time..." Iida said as he clenched his fist. Aizawa then entered the classroom slowly, looking baggy as usual. "Good morning class..." He greeted, "Now. I have a special test for you all today." Everyone then looked frightened when he said that as they all u simultaneously thought "Oh crap.." However, Kirishima just looked relaxed as he leaned back in his chair and smiles. Aizawa saw him, chilling in his desk. Tokoyami just stood there, looking down, and Bakugou began to look up at the ceiling, seeming uninterested. "All right. I see some of you may be underestimating my teaching. If that's the case, then why not come to the track with me?" Aizawa frustratingly said as he glared at the three students who didn't seem bothered.

When the students started to walk to the track field outside of the school, Tsuyu walked up to Tokoyami and tapped his shoulder. He looked back and saw her. "Hey, Tokoyami? Are you ok? You seemed a bit standoff-ish earlier." Tsuyu asked, seeming concerned. As Tokoyami walked, he saw Tsuyu hold her finger at her chin, looking the same, but she feels worried for him. He had no choice but to reply. "Y-Yeah.. I'm fine. Just a little stressed is all." Tokoyami said. "Oh really? About what?" Tsuyu continued, still feeling a little worried. Tokoyami then thought to himself "C-Crap... What do I say?" Then, all he could reply with, "It's nothing too major. I'm fine..." Tsuyu then nodded her head as she stopped questioning, but she thought to herself "He's hiding something. I know it. But, for now, I might as well leave it alone.."

After reaching the track, Aizawa stood there looking at all his students. "All right, listen up, and listen well. After seeing how you all worked well together in the final exams," he explained, while some of the students were still uninterested, "I'd like to see how you are... Against each other." Everyone else were scared before, but now they quiver in fear, knowing that they'd have to fight against their own teammates. However, as for Bakugou, he smiled an eager grin while glaring at Midoirya. This only made Midoriya feel even more scared. Additionally, Tokoyami and Tsuyu each looked at each other, wondering how they would handle this when they fight. "All right. I'll be assigning to first three matches: Kirishima versus Sato, Mina versus Kaminari, and Asui versus Tokoyami" Aizawa listed, as he said the friends who had to fight against one another.