angry face emoji

Towa City- 5:50 PM

The snarling of the beast monokuma reverberated throughout the alley way. It's shiny claws glimmered in the dusk light and clinked on the concrete as the beast walked towards our pair of friends.

Komaru aimed at it, shot and missed and the monokuma pounced at her. Seeing the danger komaru was in, Toko leaped into action. Going into Genocider Syo mode she swiftly slashed the monokuma with her scissors.

Komaru let out a sigh of relief and blushed up at her savior. Komaru had been in love with Toko for a long time now but she knew her feelings would never be returned. She looked at her shoes, saddened by this thought.

Genocider Syo smiled at her with that defining smile of hers. "Almost got bit by that beastie there eh Komaru" she said grinning mischievously.

"Yeah" Komaru said in a dull, melancholy voice. The truth is she really missed because she was thinking about Toko and was just really off that day.

Syo turned back into Toko and looked at Komaru, she was very concerned for her friend and noticed that Komaru was acting weird lately. Toko really wanted to protect Komaru, even more than usual. Toko was feeling a new emotion in her chest that made her want to hug Komaru and tell her it's okay.

"Let's go back home for the day, yeah Komaru?" Toko said in a worried tone. Komaru responded with a brief nod and they were on their way.

The sunset seemed the most beautiful ever as they headed back along the shimmering river. The pink and purple clouds mixed with the orange sky to create a colorful masterpiece.

Komaru stopped walking in the middle of the road. When Toko turned around to see her she looked very solemn.

"What's wrong Komaru?" Toko said. Komaru started crying and Toko was very concerned. Any question to her was only responded with intense sobbing. Seeing that Komaru wasn't going to stop any time soon, Toko decided to just carry her back to the camp.

Komaru piggybacked on Toko for the entire rest of the duration of the trip back home because Toko was determined to get her to a safe, comfortable place.

When they finally got back Toko wrapped Komaru up in a blanket and waited until Komaru's crying turned into quiet sniffling.

"You okay now Komaru?" Toko asked. "Not really,,," Komaru replied. "Then what's the matter??".

"It's just that, when my brother and his friends come back, I thought you might leave me behind and ,, only have eyes for Togami" Komaru said.

"Oh Komaru. I would never dream of leaving you behind :(" Toko replied and kissed her on the head.

Komaru was shocked, she never thought Toko could be this affectionate. Komaru dared farther to kiss Toko on the cheek.

"W-w-w-what! Are you doing Komaru!" Toko said astonished, she didn't fully comprehend what she had just done. "How could you do that to such a despicable creature such as myself?!".

Komaru placed her finger on Toko's lips and said "you're not despicable at all Toko, in fact I really really like you".

Suddenly, Komaru's face was very close to Toko's. Toko moved her lips closer to Komaru's as a sign of acception and they were kissing.

The kiss was kind of awkward for them both as it was their first and they broke apart quickly.

"I like you a lot too" Toko said "Maybe even since before Togamo rejected me I started feeling things for you".

Komaru was ecstatic and she hugged Toko tightly. Komaru's enthuism surprised Toko and they both fell off the couch onto the floor.

Laughing and hugging Toko made Komaru the happiest person in the world.

Sitting up, Komaru got an idea. She bit Toko's neck and left a hickey (because this is what Gracie wanted) and then smiled and said "You're mine now Toko forever and ever and ever".

Then they embraced and kissed passionately and continued to cuddle for the rest of the night.

The end