one

May and Rainer have been together for a long time now, and outside they were the cutest couple but here's the truth... they weren't. Rainer was so controlling and emotionally abusive towards May, but she loved him and didn't know how to let go. May wasn't all that loyal either, she did everything she could so Rainer would leave her but nothing seemed to work. 

~ the next morning 

May wakes up tired dreading that today she has the class avid, it was the same boring bullshit again and again. After periods one, three, lunch happened Rainer dropped her off midway since he also had class across the school. He gave her typical kiss goodbye. Who May saw at front of the door surprised her. The cute guy from geography class was there but sadly she switched classes and didn't see him again. 

As they walk into class, May sits in her usual spot but in the corner of her eye she's staring at "cute geography boy". The teacher announces he's making a seating chart and first names go by till she heard, 

"Chris Lanzon you're over here." 

"May Lewis, you're sitting next to him"

May and Chris were both so surprised they didn't know each other, Chris just thought May as the girl who stared at him too much. May was screaming inside trying so hard not to blush. 

~ day's later 

Chris and May have gotten pretty close, they text on Snapchat almost all the time, made jokes, but only in class. Chris had a girlfriend named Paige, but they never saw each other nor talked. They both were in relationships they wanted to end but just couldn't. 

May was so excited to come to class, the class she hated so much, turned into one class she looked forward to. Chris was as well catching feelings but he just didn't know it yet. This time Rainer dropped her off to her class all the way this time May didn't mind much of it but as she got dropped off and saw Chris she had a big ass smile on her face, and Rainer saw and got pissed off.

Chris and May finally switched numbers and decided to call, the whole time they got yelled out for talking but they didn't care. After class May saw something off with Rainer and automatically she got anxiety knowing he was mad.

"What's wrong baby?" May asked.

"I saw you give that boy that huge smile, you don't even give that kind of smile to me"

Rainer was starting to get pissed starting to clench his fists. May still had major anxiety knowing what was gonna happen next.

______

AHH WHAT A FUCKEN CLIFF HANGER HUH? LMFAO WHOS STILL IN THE INSTEREO FANDOM CAUSE ITS BEEN A LONG ASS TIME.

hope you guys enjoyed this was for my favourite person may :)))