Joint forces

Sometimes people do things they know are wrong. Like sleeping with the alpha of the group.

About two months after the pack lost Allison Lydia shoved up on Scott’s doorstep with a bottle of booze and a bag. He just let her in, asked no questions.

They sat in his room on his bed and shared the bottle, Lydia in her night shorts and a top, hair in a bun and no makeup. Scott were in his sweatpants and nothing else. It wasn't weird or awkward, they just drank and cried and laughed and drank. Scott knew Lydia was sad about Stiles. She loved him, more than she herself had know before Malia came into the picture. Stiles and Malia were together now, making Lydia miss her chance. Scott had tried to make things work with Kira after Allison died but it didn't work.

So now they had each other. The first time it happened they didn't think.

They were on his bed, the bottle almost gone. Scott couldn't get drunk but he still felt different with Lydia drunk by his site, he felt euphoric. Lydia were drunk, so drunk that she couldn't walk. He let her stay in his bed with him. It wasn't a very big bed but she didn't seem to mind feeling him around her.

When the bottle were empty she layed down and dragged Scott with her. She laid her head on his chest feeling his heartbeat. He put his arm around her shoulder, the other at her waist and pulled her to him. It felt good, having somebody there that he wasn't afraid of hurting.

With Kira he was always afraid. She wasn't adventures when it came to sex, she was always on watch, but with Lydia he just did. He didn't think about it.

When he pulled her closer he couldn't stop himself from giving her a chase kiss on the lips, her beautiful pink lips. She sighed at the touch, the smells coming from her made him happy - she smelled happy, safe and loved; everything he would want for her.

They feel asleep all tangled up together, both loving the feeling of warmth beside them.

The next morning it happened. Lydia wasn't drunk anymore, maybe a little hangover, but waking up with Scott like this, it did things to her body. She hadn’t felt anybody's hands on her since Aiden and even that was long before he died. Scott’s hands felt big on her waist where they were under her top, making her warm. She nuzzled even more into him and just layed there feeling warm and safe.

Some minutes later Scott woke, the smell in his room had changed. He looked down at her, saw her big green eyes and kissed her.

There were no room for doubt or uncertainty, this was what they both wanted. For e brief minute they both remembered why this was wrong, why they shouldn't, but they didn't care.

Lydia moved to straddle him while they still kissed, Scott’s hands moving to her ass, squeezing hard. She moaned into the kiss. Soon enough he had his hands under her top slowly touching up her sides ending at her breasts. He couldn't move around much with the tight top on her so he just ripped it of off her body, the material broke and left somewhere more useful, he could now touch and lick at her perfect breasts, the pink nipple hard. He loved every moment of it, Lydia did to. Her hips were moving over his dick, it stood rock hard in his sweatpants.

When Scott were done with her nipples - for now - he pulled her up his body, her soon straddling his face and he licked her on her shorts. It wasn't enough for her, he could smell the arousal coming from her. He lifted her up a little and ripped the shorts and panties from her body. He would have to by her some new night clothes .. or she could just sleep naked, easier access.

He placed her down on his face again and started licking her, soon massaging her clit with his thumb. She moaned into the room, her head falling back. She knew from Allison that Scott were fantastic at eating a girl out and she hadn’t been lying. He fucked her with his tongue making her almost come, which happened seconds later when he sucked her clit into his warm mouth and worked her with his fingers. Her come was all over his face and she moved down a little to kiss him. He moaned when he felt her warm pussy over his dick, even feeling it through his sweatpants.