Travis in Trouble

Travis woke up suddenly.

"What... was that?" He thought to himself.

A wet dream of him sexually abusing Katelyn? No way.
Seeing Katelyn, locked up in chains screaming 'DADDY, NO DONT HURT ME' and Travis slapping her ass so goddamn hard, was definitely something to wake you up.
Travis checked his phone, and the time was 2 am.
His eyes then directed him to glance down onto his 6 inch manhood.

"Shit."

Cum spilled everyone. Travis let out his juices without even knowing.
"It was a mistake to sleep naked.."

So there he was. Sitting down, staring at his erect, bigass cock, cum still flowing gently out to tip.

He gently started to caress his cock, pressing down a little hard so the juices could pop out.

He heard a door rustling from another room.

All travis knew, was that he couldnt stop now. He was about to feel a massive explosion of pleasure from giving himself a handjob.

He heard the culprit outside, opening the fridge and opening a can of soda.

"Kitchen is far away from here..." travis smirked.

He changed his position, moving away his blankets so now he was fully exposed to the world.

He used both of his hands and leaned against the wall. He closed his eyes, taking in all this pleasure.

The door opened.

"T-Travis!?"