Part 1

Lania POV
"Get off of me!" I said punching my mothers boyfriend. I know my punches didn't hurt him but I knew fighting back wouldn't make it better. I punched him once in his nose and
I felt a large fist crash into my jaw. I feel asleep and 35 minuets later I woke up with bruises all on me and naked in my bed. I was crying because of the pain so I stood up and went to my phone. I texted my cousin and told her I'm coming to her house after work. I work at a strip club, it's the only way I can get good money without have a degree... well besides selling drugs. Nobody knows that my mothers boyfriend Tyrone rapes and abuse me, sometimes his friends do it too. My mother just sits back and watch it happen. Ever since my father passed everything has been different. I looked at the time and started packing my bag to go to my cousins house later. 10 minuets passed and I was on my way to the bus stop. My bus only gets me halfway to my job so I take a 15 minuets walk everyday but Sunday to go to work. I walked into the door of "fat ass gentleman's club." I have a friend that works here her name is Diamond, she's on stage right now so I knew I was next. I started doing my makeup and put on my outfit. When she came off I waited to hear my name on the speaker. "It's now time for chocolate goddess" I went on to stage and went to the poll, I climbed all the way to the top and slid down landing in the splits. Niggas were throwing 1's this one boy slapped my ass and said "come here baby" I hopped off the stage and took him to one of the private rooms. We started fucking and he gave me a 200 dollars. I started counting it and I put it in my bra and he gave me his number.

Tayvon POV
I was in the back with a stripper after I got done I gave her 200 dollars and my number, her pussy was good and tight to be a hoe. But anyway I went back to the homies and I was ready to go,i dapped everybody up and left out. When I got to my car I saw that girl I was with. "Hey you need a ride ?" I asked her, "yeah" she said as she came into the car. "Where we going?" I said, "5687 7 mile w" she said, "alright, how come you make all that money and don't have a car?" I asked. "Well I'm tryna get a apartment first." She said with a attitude. "Then where am I taking you? You not staying on the street right?" I asked her, "nah my cousin house." She said. "Oh, what's ya name?"
I asked. "Lania." She said. "I'm Tayvon, how old are you?" I said. "I'm 17, anymore questions?" She said. "We should be friends I'm 18." I said laughing and handing her my phone. " put ya number in." She out her number in I pulled up at her cousins house. "Thank you." She said. "You welcome" I said, I waited for her to get in the house and then I pulled off.