The bad news

Firey's P.O.V.
I was watching the news on TV then the news reporter said the world was coming to an end."Nah,he's just bluffing." I thought."The meteor was coming today.If it comes,the world will explode everyone will die."the news reporter said.I turned the tv off."No.....no....NO!!! This can't be happening....."I said"I need to warn Leafy."I bolt out of my house then go to Leafy's house."LEAFY! LEAFY!"I shouted when I went to Leafy's house.
"WHAT FIREY WHAT?!"Leafy yelled

Leafy's P.O.V.
Firey was trembling with fear when I saw him."Firey,why you're trembling with fear?" I asked him.Firey tried to answer but he interrupts."Tell me what is it?!"I yelled softly."The world is coming to an end!!"He finally answered.When Firey finished talking,I collapsed on the floor,started crying."No....the world is ending our lives.....no...no....no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"I cried so loud.Firey pats on my back saying "Oh no I'm not gonna see you ever again!!"He also started crying as well."Let's tell everyone about a damage..."Then Firey and I went out of my house....

Pencil's P.O.V.
I was hanging out with Match but Leafy and Firey entered the door."FIREY! LEAFY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR HOUSE?!?!"I asked.Firey told us this is the end of the world.Match was trembling with fear because of that."Nononononononononononononono!!"I said.However I had to tell everybody to gather up the news.

Later.............

GB's P.O.V.
I can't believe the world was ending and we're all gonna be gone."We had 3682728% but now we had 12000009% to survive."I thought.

TB's P.O.V.
Oh no,we're all screwed up.I just don't want to die.I just want to live.Basketball said if we want to escape with our spaceships.X was trembling in the ground because the world was ending.

Bubble's P.O.V.
I was now scared because we're gonna get extinct for good.I'm gonna die.

Flower's P.O.V.
Now my beauty is now fading away.I just don't wanna die.

X's P.O.V.
Nononononononononononononononono.I just hosted ago.I don't want to die.

Nickel's P.O.V.
I just realized it's the end of the world.I gave up being a pessimist anyway and find a way to survive this chaos.

Lollipop's P.O.V.
Oh great.A disaster was coming up.I don't want to die.

Balloony's P.O.V.
Goodness me.I fell into my pressure.I felt panicked in my insides.

Four's P.O.V.
"GUYS!!!!Stop arguing.It was Roboty."I yelled.All the contestants gasped."We need to stop Roboty before the world ended."I said."If we activates the destructive power mode,it's game over for all for us."I continued.I built a master recovery center for everyone if they died.

Firey's P.O.V.
I knew it.It was Roboty.He decided to blew the world to pieces.Because he's tired of being useless.He would kill us all.He built his robo minions."People stop.We need to stop Roboty before it's too late.

Of course,it was Roboty.He want to destroy the entire planet.So he wants his revenge for everyone.
To be continued in Part 2:Fighting Roboty.