THE BEGINNING...

Nagisa pov.
There was blood everywhere all over me all over the house. Over him...over my dad. My mom just killed him infront of me. Run.RUN! That's all I could think and before I knew what was hapening she was chasing me with a knife. Yelling at me of how she wanted a girl instead of a boy. How he's dead because of me. I ran into a dark alley losing the crazy women known as my mother chasing me. I looked up to the stary night sky. I held my knees to my chest.

  " Why...why did i have to be born." I mutterd under my breath. "Why."

  I started crying myself to sleep in the dark alleyway before I saw a huge shawdow over me I looked up to see a tall scary man with black hair and was wearing all black. I looked at him with fear in my eyes and that's the last thing I saw before I drifted off to sleep.

???pov.
  I was walking away from a meeting a had from another gang(known as the Crips. Ranked #9 in the most dangerous gangs in the world.)[An actual gang irl. In L.A.]

I stumbled upon an alleyway to call one of my guys to come pick me up. No one was with me because I had to come alone for the meeting. When I was about to dial their number I heard small cries from a child. I looked over to see a small child with blue hair  looked around 5 coverd in blood on the floor knees cleneched to his chest crying. He looked up at me with fear and tiredness in his eyes.

I picked the child up in my arms as the child fell asleep I called one of my guys to pick us up.

(Magical time skip brought to you by captin god damn levi)

Nagisa's pov.
I woke up in a warm bed. I looked around the room it wasn't a room I recognised. It had blue walls a white desk next to the door a white nightstand. There wasn't anything on the walls nor desk and nightstand the bed set was all white. where am I. Mom,Dad,Anyone? I thought the memories from last night came fludding in my mind. I looked over to my side to see the same scary tall  black haired man from last night.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I said not trying to show fear in my voice but failing miserably.  I was shaking from fear this man really did scare me. The vibe he gave off was just unsettling.

   "My name is Riku. I am the leader of the famous gang called Bloods. I found you in an alleyway covered in blood what is your name." He asked in somewhat of a calming voice.(Bloods is also an actual gang in L.A. and rivals to the crisps.)

"Nagisa." I responded with less fear in my voice.

"Well Nagisa  would you like to join my gang?" He asked with a little sound of hope in his voice.

Why shouldn't I. I have nothing to do with my life I mean my mother just killed my Dad and is trying to kill me and they'd protect me if she came after me if I joined them. I'd also have a place and food. I thought. My mind kept fight over if I should or shouldn't . I finally came to a decision.

"Yes." I said with blood lust filling my eyes and voice.

Riku's pov.
  When I looked in that kids eyes I'll admit it scared the hell out of me. It was like he was  looking threw my soul.