Prologue

Dean sighed as he rolled on his sighed, though he soon felt fingers brush down his neck. He opened his green eyes and looked around sitting up. He thought he felt something touching his neck. 

He looked over at Sam. They got a crappy motel, like always. He sat up and walked over to the mini fridge. He sighed grabbed a cold beer and turned around. Sam was now gone. Maybe he saw something. Maybe Sam was just out getting food. He shrugged and waked over to his bed.

He looked at the clock. It was four in the morning. He took a swig of his beer but almost chocked when he saw Castiel standing in front of him. "God damn it Cas, you gave me a damn heart attack" he said looking over at him. 

Cas stared at him with his blue alluring eyes 'Wait when did Cas eyes become alluring?' He stood up and looked at Cas "Do you nee-" he felt warm soft lips on his. What was going on?

He felt his back touch the motel bed and watched as Cas slip that trench coat off. Soon Cas lips were on his neck and soon he felt him licking at his collarbone. He noticed Cas slip his hands up his shirt and tug at it. Dean leaned up and nodded as he slipped the shirt off and laid back watching him.

Cas smiled "I know you have wanted this" he said and leaned down and began kissing down his chest. He noticed Cas began to unbuckle his pants. He gro-

"Son of a bitch" Dean said sitting up in bed breathing hard. 'What the hell was that?' he looked over at Sam and groaned..

Dean grabbed the Impala car keys and grabbed his leather jacket walking out of the motel and over to his baby. He slipped in and sighed sitting down and turned the car on. Once it started he pulled out of the parking lot.

Dean slowly pulled into the strip clubs parking lot. He bit his lip looking at the sign of the pin up girl. He got out of the Impala and closed the door and looked around biting his lip. He walked to the doors and opened them walking in. Getting a seat in the front, he sat down. and looked up at the big breasted blonde.

Dean ordered a beer and sighed looking the blonde up and down 'This is what you like, Dean!' He sighed and leaned back 'It was just a silly dream' It was just a dream, he told his self. He smirked taking a long swif of the beer and walked to the back.He entered a room and waited. A girl with black hair and blue eyes walked in.

"Dean Winchester, right?" he looked at her "How do y-" smirked "You can't fight it forever" she said and crossed her arms "You're in love...with a male" she said and chuckled "Don't worry honey, it happens" His eyes widen and he stood up "Hold the fuck up! I am not gay" she smirked "No, but you are bisexual"

Dean glared at her and grabbed his leather jacket and walked past her. A joke, maybe. Of course. The girls know him around here. They would obviously do this to him as a joke.her

He slipped into the Impala and sighed as he turned the music up and swiftly drove out of the parking lot. As he drove he came across a church. He ignored it and drove back to the Motel. When he got there he walked in and looked around over at Sam and smiled. He took his leather jacket off and sat down sighing.

He grabbed his Dad's old journal and flipped through it. He had no time for crushes and denial. Right now he needed to save the world. Or at lease try. So from now on, was all that matter.

Dean walked over and took a quick shower. When he got out, he looked at the time. Six A.M. Sam would be up at eight. He needed to find a case. H couldn't stand sitting just like this. It was going to drive him nuts if he did. Dean walked over and grabbed Sam's lap top and sat down at the small table and turned it on.

He began looking up recent reports of crimes and case and also deaths.He leaned back examining them, though his eyes landed on one in particular. A babysitter found dead. He shrugged and looked over at Sammy. It actually perfect. It give give him time to grid of these dreams of..that blue eyed angel bastard.

Dean licked his lips and looked around as he thought about what he might say to Sam when he wakes up. 'Idiot, a bad dream kept you up all night, That's what you'll say' He nodded and closed Sam's lap top and grabbed keys walking out of the motel. He was starving Sam would be to.

He got in the Impala and started it up again and drove off to a fast food place and got breakfast. He obviously couldn't forget the coffees. Once he got back he walked in and sighed looking over at Sam. He was on his side sleeping. He walked over and shook his shoulder "Sam! Get the hell up" Sam jumped and looked around startled "What the hell Dean!" Dean chuckled "Sorry! Thought it be funny, and it was" He chuckled and handed him his coffee "I got some breakfast too"

He smirked and took a sip of his coffee as Sam got up and ready "Due to a weird dream I was up all night. I found a case about a dead babysitter north from here" he said and smirked "We'll be leaving at ten, so get a shower and eat, Sammy" he said and walked over to the window and leaned against it and smiled.

He honestly didn't need an angel in his dreams. He wouldn't let it scare him.