Burdensome

Our story takes place in Louisiana. (It then moves along to other places lol)
March 1, 2006
Gilissa "G" Lotts on her birth certificate, no other name but the one she has.
G was a gentle creation.
Most people quite even say she was nuts!
But what they didn't know, was this.......(if you don't have it already, turn you're screen to dark,should be in the top right corner,also I'll be adding in characters from IT, ST into it just request 2 at a time, that number will go up over time....when I get anxious to just add them in LOL)

When G was little, people feared of her.
Her parents, nor sister knew what was wrong.
Nobody told her
For they feared of being possessed.
G had the power to manipulate anything and everything.
But, one thing had to be figured out
The girl, since, shadows obviously are casted everywhere, where ever she was,anything within 3 feet of her wouldn't have a shadow casted AT ALL.
Nobody let her know this. Read on, and figure this out!

G: Mommy, why don't people like me.
M:..........
G: Mommy?
M: Well honey,it's not that they don't like you, it's just that you have a little....tic
G: Tic?
M: Yes
G:Tix
M: Well n-
G: TWIX!?
M: No honey,you have a little problem

G walks over as her mom instructs her to do so.
M: Okay,see that pencil? Focus on it. Don't think about it. Think of something that makes you...MAD.
G: Okay mommy.
M: It's moving a little. Focus a littttllleee more
G: Okay mommy
M:.....
G: Mommy I'm making it float. (You'll float tOo)
M: Good honey. I won't use this against people, I won't hold you captive like Rapunzle.
G: Good.