Life

10 years ago...

When we think about life,  some of us might say it is hard, complicated, and vexed.
While others would be saying that it is indeed simple and that we're just the ones who makes it even more complicated.

For me,  Life is neither hard nor easy. Can you even say you're free to do whatever you want if there are boundaries that you should never crossed to begin with? It's hard to give an answer, isn't it? But it's not that hard if you try to look at it.  It is hard for the reason that you only think about yourself.  You should also know that there are boundaries for you and your "freedom" because there are also others who have their own freedom, that if to be respected by both parties, shall have peace and harmony. 

UGH!  IT'S REALLY SUCKS TO DEAL WITH OTHERS.

"HEY! " a girl with some big glasses called probably out to me.

I don't even know her to begin with so who am I to assume that she's really calling out to me.

Oh by the way,  I'm Suraine Fortalejo and this is my own story.

©Copyright 2018.

"We humans are not created by God to be perfect. We're ought to be unique. "

                                                   -KsquaredDC

Feel free to comment any suggestions, criticisms for this story. For I do believe that any opinion counts and can drastically improve the story and its plots.