The Amulet

September 8th, 1984

It was here, I could tell. I felt the mist slowly creeping around my ankles. I felt the thing's warm breath around me. It was closing in on me, I prayed for it to be over quickly.
I woke up, with my revolver at my side. I was prepared for it to jump out at me. I couldn't handle the thing haunting me through my dreams. I wish I could just forget that horrific experience.
My name is Angus Bradley. I was your normal everyday guy until it all happened. 5 days ago my life had been changed forever by this thing. My great-grandfather had passed away the day before everything went down, and he left on his will "I leave my mansion to my favorite great-grandson Angus William Bradley."
I had traveled all the way to Germany due to my great grandfather's will. The second I stepped foot in that horrible mansion I knew something was off, but I just didn't know what. Nevertheless, I decided to explore the place, as most people would. The place was filled with artifacts and other stuff worth amazing prices for my great grandfather was an archaeologist.
I shouldn't have been snooping around, because what I found trapped my soul in an eternity of nightmares and hallucinations. There was an amulet sitting in a glass case, and being the curious dumbass that I was I opened it only to find claw scratches and I think I even saw a dissolving face in it.
It was absolutely astonishing and I knew I had to inspect it more, but before I could everything went dark.