The Summer Bucketlist before I die

My wish is that I do all this Points from my Summer bucketlist.

My Name is Daisy Harvey and I'am 12 years old.I have cancer since I was 2 years old.It is so hard to understand this all,the only that I understand in all this is that I haven't long time to live.The Doctors said that I only life to my 13'th Birthday.I'am twelve and it's in One week summer-Break.After the Summer Break I have only Four Months to live,but I'am not sad about that.My older Sister Megane is very sad about that,she will miss me.We live in a big house in California,Palm Springs.I have my own Room and it is very big! I love my Camera and my dog.I didn't lost my hair..it is very magical whats happend to me..I'am very Tiny and I have long browndark hairs.

But the important is that I want to do Points from My Summer

Bucketlist:

🌴Go to Florida!! Visit my aunt Jenvive🌴

🐭I want to go to Disney-Land in Paris🇫🇷

🗽Go to New York and buy something

from Forever 21💕

🍁I want to live 2 Weeks in Canada by my Cousine🍁💕

🌸Found a real best friend🌸💕

🇯🇵Live in Japanese🇯🇵

✨Be in a Cheerleader-Team✨

📊Visit a Fashion-Show in California📊

🍯Be free and laugh in every Situation🍯

☔️Dance in the under the Rain☔️

So I want to do all this things! And yes I search a best Friend,not a friend who likes me just because I have cancer.I'am a normal girl,but not all see me like this.I have my real long hairs,but I don't know how people see that I have cancer.So the first Point began in Canada.