Chapter One

Y/N's POV:
It was a cool morning at Aurora Village. i was getting ready to head out of town until I heard of a hero that had saved the old married couple in the outskirts of town. Oh silly me, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) I'm (Y/A) years old And my breed is (F/A). I have a (F/C) coat and I have (H/L) length hair in a (S/H). Anywho, I turn to see who this hero the villagers spoke of. My eyes widened as I see a blue coated male with a big hat And cloth covering both his eyes and half his face. He was dressed strangely, but I took no interest in that. He also had a big sword and a flying companion with him, it looked like an orange flying cat. But I knew it was a Nimbat. I turned my head the other way and gathered more stuff for my next journey to the next town. I made sure I had my magical bow with me.
Dust's POV:
I walked into town with a lot of people thanking me and giving me warm smiles. news sure does travel fast eh? Just in the corner of my eye (yes I can see through the hat and cloth) I see a (F/A) girl look straight at me. Though I could tell she travels a lot, the thing that stood out the most where her eyes. They were a brilliant (E/C)...they seemed to glitter and shine. I quickly snap out of my trance and shake off the thought and focus on my flying friend. After talking to her yet again I look back to where that girl was standing, only to see she was gone. Shaking the thought yet again I walk forwards hoping to complete my mission on figuring out who I really am. A few minutes of walking through this happy town, admiring the scenery, I bump into somebody. "Hey! Watch it!" I hear someone say as they fall to the ground, all of their stuff falling to the ground as well. "Oh I'm so sorr-" I look at the person I bumped into. It's that girl! Oh! I better help her up. "Heh it's ok." She smiles as I help her up. "Oh no. *sighs* I better clean all this up before I lose something." She says to herself as she looks around. "Oh here! Let me help you. It was my fault you dropped it all." I say as I start picking up some of her stuff. "Much obliged mister." She smiles again and picks up some stuff as well. we were almost finished, when our hands touched the same piece of material. I look at her as she does the same. I can see a slight blush creep across her face as I pick up the item for her. She quickly shakes it off and thanks me. "Thank you...uh" "Dust. Call me Dust." "Heh, thank you dust for your help. though I'd love to stay and chat, I have to go. I'm heading to the next village on an important mission. Cya! Oh and my name is (Y/N)!" She winks at me and runs off. I just stand there in awe. "She was pretty eh dust?" My flying companion says smirking a bit. I can feel my cheeks heat up. "E-eh. She was alright. She was nice though Fidget." I say shaking off my blush. "Uh huh nice eh?" She smirks again and chuckles to herself. "Fiiidgiiiit don't get any ideas! I've only just met her!" " but she is a traveler is she not? i believe you and her will cross paths in the near future dust." My blade says. " Maybe Ahrah. Just maybe." I reply. I continue to walk, but behind me I can hear Ahrah and fidget chuckling and talking amongst themselves. *sighs* this is gonna be a long day.

((I know it sucks but I wanted to do something different. I'll post more soon. Hope you enjoy! It's sure has been a while since I've made a story. I'll try and update my Various X Reader story and possibly make more Yugioh x Reader stories so stay tuned!))