A new relationship:Chapter 5

=Zane's P.o.v=

Travis Got closer to Aphmau And Me she stood there then we Exchanged looks She then smiled And She asked "Hes Drunk Isn't he?"She kept looking at me I turned back To Travis And Said "Go back to the party Girls Are Waiting"I Crossed My Arms Over my chest "No Zu~Zu I want to *Hiccup*Hang"He Gave a Chuckle I face Palmed And Shook My head Then Aph spoke up again "Travis Go home your Drunk!"She Made A Shooing Motion At Travis He Stood Still And looked at her...We spun around And started To walk,Until I felt Someone Wrap Their Arms Around My waist And Pull Me up I gave A Loud Screech And Tried to wiggle out of their grip they tightened It 'Sigh I know who it Is' "Travis!"I yelled He Nuzzled His Head Into my back It tickled So I Arched my back trying not to laugh he then said "Ill put you *Hiccup*down Zu~Zu If you let Me *Hiccup*Hang wit you and Ashy~"He said Continuing to Nuzzle Against My back Aph Then Said "IF your Gonna Hang With Us Then Know The Difference Between Aphy and Ashy!!!"She put her hand on her hips and Pouted "Okie Dokie Can I hang Wit *Hiccup *Yous?" He asked I said "Yes!Now Put Me Down!"I Whisper Yelled I dont know why tho...

He Put me Down And held My Hand I blushed And looked Up at Him he looked Back at me then Aphmau Said "Lets go to Target I Want To get some Candy!"She said Watching Travis Close I nodded My head Yes And We all Started To walk Towards The Target Aphmau Was Practically Jumping The Whole Way there While Travis Continued To hold My Hand I kinda Liked it...

=Aphmau's P.o.v=

YAASSSS were Getting candy Yeah Yeah Candy!I chanted In my head I was walking In front of Zane And Travis I wonder I Can get Travis To pay for Me or Zane Hmm I looked Back A Them Seeing Travis Walking the Same Pace As Zane Holding Hands!Maybe On Thursday I could Throw A Party Because We Dont have School On Friday Perfect!!I smiled And I could see Target In the Distance I stopped Until Zane Was Beside Me I Grabbed His Sleeve And Dragged Him to the Target he Started To Run catching Up with me We ran Inside and Went to the Candy Isle I picked 4 Bags Of candy I saw Travis Standing At the entry frowning Its as If I stole His Kitty From Him.I looked Up at Zane And Asked "Can You Buy these For Me Plleeaaseee"I begged him.  

=Zane's P.o.v=

Aphmau Looked Up at me And Asked "Can You Buy these For Me Pleeaasee" She gave Me the Puppy eyes And pouted "Nope"I shook My head She Kept Begging Then Travis Came Towards Us and handed Aphmau Some Money Then Picked Me up And Put Me over His Shoulder All I could See Was His Jacket I hit his Back Yelping "Put Me Down Travis!!"I kept Repeating He just Shook his head No Then He walked Off with me I saw Aphmau Waving At me Eating Her Candy I pulled The Finger At Her She Poked Her tongue out at me and Yelled "Have Fun Zu~Zu!!"

I gave Up Trying To get Off He continued To walk,We got To my Place Everyone Watched us As He Just Walked In Completely Calm About It I'm So Screwed I thought As He went Into My Room Ignoring All The Girls That Were Whispering I heard Some Words Like "Fag...Whore"And All The Meanest Things You Could Think Of  He Shut And locked My Door And Plopped Himself And me Down Onto My Bed...'Great Out of Anyone It was Him...'He Wrapped His Arms Around Me I just Excepted It and Ended Up Falling Asleep

=Time Skip To le Morning And Travis's P.o.v=

I wake Up with the sun shining Bright I yawned Then Noticed I wasn't in my own Room...I went to stretch Until i felt Something On my Arm and They Nuzzled Closer Too me I looked down to see a Quite and Sleeping Zane...Crap Im Screwed  I thought to myself While Looking Around I got him Off Me And Headed Out towards The Door I ran Home and Opened The Door then Immediately Started To Get Myself Ready For School 

=At school with Zane=

I walked into the School and towards the lockers I felt all the girls Glaring Daggers At me Because Of last Night...Crap...I continued Like nothing Me and Aphmau Walked To our Homerooms and we sat in our seats I Put my bag down And sighed Aphmau Went off to Katelyn,Lucinda and Teoni 

So I was alone yet again But after like 10 Seconds Ivy walked towards me with Lily and Alex Tailing behind She walked up to me and Looked down at me in disgust she then Said "You Better Back off from Travis He's Mine!"She snapped her fingers In front of my face making sure she had My attention "Didn't you want Garroth?" I asked Calmly She stared at me "He's Annoying and Hard to get so i chose Travis now" She said Snarling "Why do You think I will just Step Out?"I Said Angered "If you don't You and My Girls Will Have a Meeting At Morning Break"She said And walked Back to her seat with Dante,I pulled out my Journal And Opened It

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Book Thingy,Wednesday,May 18th 2005

Well If you were to ask "Hows School Zane!?"I would answer with Complete Crap Ivy Just Threatened Me About Travis Great!How Fun!Can't wait! I'm Being Sarcastic About that I mean I should have just left while I Could...

-Zane Ro'Meave

__________________________________________________

I shut my Book as the Teacher walked In she called attendance The first Period went by swiftly Now Just To hide from Ivy...Too Late shes already here with her friends Crap Maybe I can Book it But she Grabbed the back of my Jumper And dragged me out 

-HERE COMES THE FIGHT (Btw its still Zane's P.o.v And play The song above If you want AND VIOLENCE WILL BE INCLUDED HERE IF YOU WISH NOT TO READ SKIP Also Cussing ) -

Ivy Dragged Me outside Aphmau Was distracted by Katelyn They brought me to a Part of the school where none Could find or possibly Hear me Lily Went first She slammed me Against the wall That was closest Then Kicked and Threw me Damn These girls Have strength...They continued Alex Was just Plan Hurtful Then Ivy...She Yelled At Me "You Fat Ugly Fag!"And Punched Me I was a Mess I yelled at her "Leave Me Alone B*tch!!!"  She Glared At Me..."Shut it D*ick head" I Tried To move but they Would Just Push Me down Again...After like 6 Minutes They Left Because Of the Bell. 

I couldn't go to class Like this So I got up Trying To stand still I couldn't So I moved Towards the closest Rest rooms For Boys To clean My Bloody Face Up,I opened The Door and Turned on the Tap and Grabbed Some towels (Idk) Then the Door opened Again In walked Dante and Laurence They saw me And Dante said "Well Ivy and The Girls Did give You A Good Beatin Huh?"Laurence Snickered And Then Said "Yeah I kinda Want to Get In with The Fun"They Both Laughed And Walked Closer Towards Me.

I got Cornered And they Started To Punch and Kick me...They called Me fat...Ugly...Worthless...Trash...Fag I couldn't take It,But Luckily They Left After What Seemed Like Hours All I could Do was Cry Into My Legs But I  then Thought 'Crying won't Do Anything Zane...'I stood Up To look In the Mirror I had A Bloody Nose,Black Eye,My Bottom Lip Was Cut and Bleeding and My Fore Head Had a Huge Cut across it From the Guys Throwing Me Head Into the Sink..."Crap"I tried My best to Clean The Cuts and hide The Bruises  But I just Couldn't I ended Up Leaving Them and Just Chucking My Hoodie Over Half My face Because The Other Half was Covered By My mask...I Looked At the Mirror And Headed Out Into The empty Hall And Into The Cafeteria With out My Bag Aphmau Had It...

=Violence Over =