The Beginning

*Author' POV*

Being born and raised in Hawaiʻi gives you a chance to see diversity at its best. 

Y/N was born in Hawai'i. She was told to love diversity and her neighbors. And when she did, she decided to make her life study all about the different languages within this world. She found herself becoming the school nerd and even found herself teaching the languages on youtube. Then later she fell in love with singing and that is how she changed her life...

*Y/N's POV*

Y/N: Aloha everyone! Welcome back to my channel KHawaii!! I know its been a while since I broadcasted but I'm here now. On todays segment I will be doing a Q/A, so go to my Twitter and use this hashtag #QAwithK to get your questions out!

*Five minutes later*

-First question: How many languages have you studied?

Y/N: Well guys I pretty much studied all I could, but my favorite language is of course Hawaiian and Korean. I really like Kpop but lets keep that a secret *wink*.

-Second question: Your such a good singer! Why do you not have any concerts???

Y/N: Um well, I actually haven't really joined a music company. I'm just your average college student who is fascinated in many things. But I will take that into consideration, thank you for the support!!

-Third question: If you are into Kpop, who is your favorite band?

Y/N: Uh... That is a good question! I like them all! Everyone has their unique sense of style and I appreciate all of them! But if you have an suggestions on band or songs leave some comments down below and I'll check them out. Maybe I'll do a review segment for you guys. Anyway thats all for today. Thank you guys again for joining my channel live! Until next time! 

*Authors POV*

As Y/N signs off on her channel she realizes that her phone is ringing. She quickly picks up her phone and sees a weird number, so she dismisses it and waits for the person to leave a voicemail.

*Y/N's POV*

Y/N: Oh! Someone is calling me, but who is it? I shouldn't answer it, it could be a scammer. Damn you fake people!

*One minute later*

Y/N: Oh wow, it must have been important for them to leave a message. I guess I'll listen to it...

*Person's voicemail*

??: Hello, is this Miss Y/L/N? My name is Kyung-mo, I am a representative from a music company called BIGHIT. If you could, please return my call as soon as you can. Thank you!

Y/N: A music company? This better not be a scam on my behalf. What should I do? Should I call back? Maybe I'll just tell them that they got the wrong number. WAIT! He said my last name! WHAT DO I DO???  I have to call back now! They already know me. OMG what if their fans?! I should just call...

*Dials Number*

Kyung-mo: Oh hello Miss Y/L/N, thank you for returning my call.

Y/N: Yes, yes thank you for calling.

Kyung-mo: Yes, I am from a music company called BIGHIT. And we would like to interview you here in Korea.

Y/N: Uh I don't know, I haven't been out of the U.S before and I don't have the money for it eith..

Kyung-mo: Money is not a problem Miss Y/L/N. The boss wants to see you as soon as possible, when is your availability?

Y/N: Availability? Well its finals week at my college. I finish in two weeks...

Kyung-mo: Perfect! Please send me your email address and I will email the flight details when its settled!

Y/N: OH but I haven't said yes...

Kyung-mo: I believe you just did *Smirking to himself*. 

Y/N: What?! 

Kyung-mo: I take no for an answer...Text me your email address and your house address while your at it, I will schedule for your departure as soon as possible.

*Hangs up*

Y/N: YAAAA!! How can someone be so devious but sound so nice?? I should tell my parents..

*The Next Day*

Y/N: Hey guys! 

Friend 1: Oh hey Miss Hawai'i! Saw your broadcast and you were awesome! You must have lots of overseas fans since you speak different languages!!! I'm Jealous!! YOUR FAMOUS!!

Y/N: YAAAA! Don't say that! I don't even make money by doing this. Its just for entertainment guys its nothing serious... By the way some guy called me. His name is Kyung-mo from Korea and he said he was part of a music company. He told me to be ready in a few weeks because his boss wanted to interview me...

Friend 1: What company? Did he sound cute? Did he tell you his age? Do you have a picture of him?

Friend 2: YAAA shut up and let her talk... As expected your all about the guys.

Y/N: Girls stop! No he didn't tell me his age, No I didn't listen to how cute he sounded. And I think I remember the name? BIGHIT?

Both Friends: YAAAA I never heard of BIGHIT. 

Friend 2: Maybe its a small company? 

Friend 1: I find it weird that we never heard of them. Don't you?

Y/N: Yeah I guess. Anyway Happy Finals and see you guys at home!! Byeeee