Part 1

"Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better"

I truly belive in these lines said by Harvey Meckey 😁

The situations may not seem to be going correct all the time, but how we manage those situations, matters a lot.

Whether it is friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust, without it you have nothing. And when u love someone, and knows the person is a nice one, then u need to trust them without any doubts. Whatever u see or listen, isn't correct everytime.

So trust the person u love, because to be trusted is a better compliment that being loved.

So my dear readers, u might now have an idea what my story is all about.......... about positivity, trust and love 😊😁

For further details, peep into the story 😁😉

*******************

A man was seen walking on a lonely road. His eyes were showing a lot of pain. It seemed like he was very sad. Actually sad was not the word to decribe him. He was rather looking broken. His eyes were all red due to the the tears.

His face is revealed as Sanskar. (I am not good at keeping the suspense, so revealing it now only 😅😝)

"Why God? Why u always play with my feelings? Don't I deserve any happiness? Don't I deserve someone in my life? Am I that bad?" Sanskar said fallimg on his knees on the ground and looked upwards towards the sky with hurt and questioning eyes.

"Everytime u make me feel like I am worthless...... worthless to even live in this world. So worthless that I don't have anyone in my life." said out the heartbroken Sanskar bending his head down with eyes fully moist.

Just then he felt a strong light on him. His eyes shortened at the sudden constriction of pupil. He placed his hand over his eyes and tried looking at the car with his squeezed eyes.

The next he could hear was a large honking sound of the the car horn. He was irritated by the voice. He stood up and was about to move towards the car, but just then the headlights got off and the car's door opened.

Sanskar stopped at his place and looked towards the car. He saw a foot out of the car. He could quickly guess it out to be a girl, by watching her heels. He then got the glimpse of a hand on the car door.

Sanskar was looking keenly towards the car and waiting for the person to get out of it. It was like his heart beat was getting faster with every passing second, and the reason was unknown. Just then he saw someone getting out of the car.

A girl came out of the car and looked at Sanskar angrily, with full attitude. Sanskar at first gulped seeing her. The girl is revealed to be Ragini.

"No sanky.... u can't be afraid by just her attitude. Come'on be brave idiot." Sanskar muttered to himself under his breath.

Sanskar took a deep breath. He was about to speak something but Ragini interrupted him.

"Are u mad or what? Why are u sitting in the middle of the road like a devdas? Didn't u get any other place to sit? Does this road looks like a coffee shop to u?" said Ragini and threw both her hands in air and rolled her eyes being irritated.

"And then even i should ask ARE U MAD honking the horns again and again, not even giving time to the person infront to stand up and move aside?" replied Sanky being irritated by her questions.

"Ohhh please! It was you who was at fault Mr. Devdas sitting here on the road and blocking my way. Alright!" screamed Ragini, pointing her index finger towards him, which made Sanskar jerk a bit seeing her in so much anger.