ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

Trust...

Simple...

Kindess...

A simple guy named Shirota Mahiru lived his life simple. With his simple mind and morality, his kindness was the sole reason as to why he picked up a black cat and took it in his home.

Giving the unfortunate cat a bath and a red collar with a bell in between, he simply named him Kuro because of his black fur.

Truth...

Lies...

Reasons...

A bit of time passed and then he witnessed the true nature of the black cat he just took inside his home. A vampire, a servamp to be specific.

It was indeed troublesome and terrific.

"Ah, what a mess." I mumbled to myself as I hid in a corner of Mahiru's study table.

Let me rephrase what I just explained earlier. This simpleton just took home TWO BLACK CATS, me included. Yeah, he's kind and all, even bothered giving me a pink collar with a bell as well.

But the fact that he also gave me a very simple name makes me wanna die already. My forsaken name is Kurona, and note the Kuro on it since I have black fur too.

And gladly, only that Kuro cat was caught. Just by merely watching them, it makes it a lot more tiresome for me. The simple Mahiru just asked the poor unfortunate vampire a lot of questions that I myself might drown to.

"What a pain," I heard Kuro complained. "You're troublesome, I could die already."

"What do you mean? Just who are you? And what just happened? Explain right this instant!" Mahiru shook the latter as he's persistent to get his questions answered.

The servamp lazily glanced at me and yawned. "Why me?" Kuro asked as he is still being shook by Mahiru by the shoulders. "There's another cat that you can ask here."

I rolled my eyes as I slowly walked over them in my cat form. My red eyes stared at Kuro, before looking at Mahiru. "Meow."

A moment of silence passed. "That one is a normal cat!" Mahiru protested as he carried me, almost making me startled. "See? She's normal! And you're not. Now explain! What just happened? What's the chain earlier?"

I frowned, and so did Kuro.

In the end, he ended up explaining all those troublesome things to Mahiru. Gladly, the simpleton understood his words.

And that, kids, is how I was able to escape from the grasp of stress while Kuro is happily eating chips after explaining. Still, the time may come for me to introduce myself as well.

If Kuro is the Servamp of Sloth; Sleepy Ash, then I can consider myself his replica, a vampire that can be considered as him too, but I only have half of his ability.

It doesn't matter, atleast I'm living my peaceful days as a cat with no worries.

Or so I thought.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑A/N:

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
A/N:

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

To make things more clear if you didn't read the description of this story and happened to stumble upon this book, the female vampire character named Kurona is not a character from the anime itself but instead, a character I made for this story.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Started: September 2020
Ended: ___________

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

───── ❝ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ ─────

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢 / 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺.