Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

"Here we are."

"Shirota, why are you all late?"

"Sorry! Dismissal came a bit late!"

I fluttered my tired eyes open, before closing them again due to the sudden contact from the light. Such a pain, I thought I got blind for a second there. As soon as I were able to adjust, I roamed my eyes around.

The place is large and spacious. It seems like we're not yet inside the mansion, but the frontyard or something. There infront is a short boy with purple hair, a butterfly on top of his head, and a tall male with almost shoulder-length blonde hair standing behind him.

"It's been a long time, please come inside—" I almost saw something I shouldn't have the moment the tall male greeted us and was about to take his clothes off, if it weren't for the short boy who stopped him in an instant.

"Lily! Don't strip! How many times have I told you that?"

But the latter just laughed it off as it was a normal and casual thing to do. Seriously, he is the Servamp of Lust. I averted my eyes towards the butterfly on top of Misono's head, knowing that must be the servamp's replica and also, my sibling.

"Ah, Misono, is that..?" Mahiru managed to notice the butterfly on the short guy's head. "Is that just a normal butterfly?"

Misono blinked his eyes in confusion. "What butterfly?"

Lawless laughed and pointed at his head. The short boy seems to misunderstand and got annoyed. "Are you implying that I'm short?"

The latter tried not to laugh again as he managed to explain and point it out. "Over there!"

Misono then raised his hand to reach out for his head, only to aggresively swat the innocent butterfly away. Its purplish fuscia wings flapped ever so gracefully as it flew infront of the short boy's point of view. "Wait, Lily....it looks just like you—"

Before he can even finish his sentence, the butterfly transformed and I closed my eyes to remain dignified at the sudden situation.

"Hello everyone, I am here to assist you all in your journey against Tsubaki. I am the replica of Servamp of Lust, a pleasure to meet you~"

All I heard after my sibling's greeting is the other boys who seems to be having a panic heart attack or something. "What the hell!? Why are you—" Lawless ended up laughing at the situation while Licht seems displeased.

"I shall cleanse this world and purify this nude demon infront of me."

"Wait! Wait! First, wear some clothes for your own sake!" Mahiru insisted as he tried to make the vampire get some clothes to wear.

Kuro meowed at the situation. "What a pain. I can't face this."

I meowed back. "Me neither." Just as I was casually letting Mahiru carry me into his arms, he almost dropped me for dead into the cold and rough ground the moment he heard me speak.

"W-what the—you're talking!?"

"Ha, this is troublesome." I replied, sweat-dropping. "Let me explain. But first," turning to my sibling, I tried my best to just focus on his face and not anywhere else. "Get your clothes on first."