One Year Later

Dipper POV 

It has been a year since we defeated Bill. But in all honesty I don't think we really defeated him. We arrived yesterday and got settled in but we were too exhausted to do anything. As I woke up I saw Mabel was already up before me so I went downstairs and smelled waffles.

"Mmm, who's cooking?" I asked 

"Who else?" Grunkel Stan said.

He put the waffles, syrup, and whipped cream in front of me.

"Were is Mabel?" I asked.

"Went out with her friends this morning."

"Oh well I'm going to explore the woods."

"I wouldn't do that Dipper." Grunkel Ford said as he came around the corner.

"Why not?"

"There have been more monsters showing up ever since we defeated Bill." Ford said, "I think because we took down the top predator fell the others have been challenging one another to see who will be on top."

"Oh well I'll stay close incase I see something." 

Honestly I just wanted to go into the woods so I could think and not worry about anyone see me cry. To be honest this past school year was the worse. The bullies just kept coming after me, only me. Mabel was popular at school, loved by all and when we were at school she completely ignored me. 

I finished my breakfast and went outside I walked aimlessly staying close to the house like I said I would. I kept walking until I came to a small clearing were I saw a stone statue of Bill. Well at least I won't be talking to nothing.

" Hey Bill... Been a long year hasn't it? High school is the worse, I'm alone and people keep coming after me because they think I'm weird and obsessed with fantasy. To think I was barely afraid of you, an all powerful cosmic dream demon, but when it comes to a normal bully I freeze...You know I was never really afraid of you, it might have been because with the other supernatural creatures I had miss read them then got to know them. I never did get to know you though, you always seemed to be keeping an emotional guard up, not letting anyone in...even me. I don't know why but it hurt, not knowing you completely, I just wanted to understand you. And when I saw you with your 'friends' during Weirdmagedon, I think something clicked, you acted different like you were trying so hard to impress them. In the end though they just left you when they thought you were weak. I guess that makes you and me more similar than I would like to admit. I wish you were here so I could make...a...deal...WAIT! Bill I'm going to make a deal with you since I know your in there somewhere. You be there for me to protect me and so I can talk to you about somethings I don't want my family to know and you tell me things about you like how you are a demon. Do we have a deal?" I told the statue.

I took the 'nothing is happening' as a yes and grabbed the statue's hand. There was a yellow flash of light and Bill was there, but not the Dorito I knew. This Bill was human looking, he had yellow blonde hair, a black undershirt and dress pants, a yellow vest, a black tail coat that on the outside had a brick pattern and on the inside looked like he put a galaxy in it, he had his bowtie and top hat, but his eyes...his eyes looked human except for their bright gold color.

his eyes looked human except for their bright gold color

"Hey Pinetree, nice to see you again." Bill said, his voice wasn't echoing, "I must say that was quite a speech. Anyway I figured that this form would suit the deal better. It has been a few centuries since I've seen my human self."

"Well you look great but could you um make your self look more normal?"

"Sure thing, Pinetree."

"How is this?"

"How is this?"

"Better."

"DIPPER WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard Grunkel Ford yell.

"I'm over here just met a new friend!" I yelled back, "Bill change into something more casual please Grunkel Ford will know it's you if you don't." I whisper to Bill.

"Fine, fine, here."

(Minus Dorito chips)

"Hey my boy there you are." Ford said as he found us, "Who is your new friend and this is a little too far from the house for my comfort."

"Umm this is..."

"I'm William Reef, I just moved here and met Dipper." Bill said.

"Ya this is William and sorry for being this far away I didn't realize."

"It's fine, William would you like to join us for lunch? I bet your house is a little far from here." Ford asked.

"No me and my parents live in a log cabin just a little bit away from here. We enjoy the woods so this is nice place to sit and relax."

"Indeed well I will see you later William."

"You to Mr..."

"Ford just call me Ford."

"Ok Mr. Ford, you can call me Bill."

Ford froze and his hand slowly moved towards his jacket.

"It's not him Grunkel Ford, we defeated him remember."

"Right, right. Anyways bye William."

"Bye Bill see you later."

"See you later Dipper."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Well first chapter complete and if any of you are waiting on any of my other stories I will update them soon. But for you newbies I am a SLOW updater do to many of things but hopefully with summer coming up I can update more. The cover art is mine the rest is not.

Love you all.

~Raye