Nightmares

EMILY'S P.O.V.

I was tired of the nightmares that haunted my every night of slumber. That made me think of what he did to me.That made me sweat and cry without a blink of an eye of sleep.

The nightmares that I wish would go away. The nightmares that i wish wouldn't stay.He haunted me every night it was like he wasn't in jail and he was trying to finish what he started. To finish  making my life with him hell. He tortured me every day and every night. I was glad the police found me that night that special night cause if they didn't I would've been raped. i was only 12 when he took me away he did a lot of bad things to me that i wish i wouldn't remember.

EMILY P.O.V.

I was an open lesbian at chance all girls boarding school. I was a bad girl who hit and quit it. I was in the bathroom washing my hands when one of my toys pulled me into the stall in started kissing me so I just gave her what she wanted she was moaning my name after she climaxed I put back on my shirt and buttoned up my pants and left her to get her self together. I went to class 10 minutes later than i suppossed to Ms.smith your late to class. Look here teach i really don't care u might as well send me to the principal office. Ms. smith go to the office. Ms. lawerence sent me here i said to the secertary. Ok sit down let me tell the prinicipal you're here. Principal williams Ms. smith is here, Send her in , he's ready to see you.