ACCEPTANCE OF REQUEST

E&E GRAPHICS POLICY & REQUIREMENTS

REQUESTORS "MUST" READ AND "FOLLOW" THE FOLLOWING :

A: NO CONFLICT OF REQUEST -  Editors Artworks are their pride, so, we do not allow request when it is already requested from other Editing Group, Page or Individual Editors.

B. WATTPAD  ACCOUNT IS A MUST- Only the Author/Writer of the Book Cover Story or the Owner or Creator of the Group or Page are allowed to submit the details of their request including their watty username.

C. ONE REQUEST AFTER ANOTHER - Give chance to others. After serving one request that's the only time you may request again.

D. WILLING TO WAIT - All accepted requests are in lined-up according from the date of acceptance. "First Come, First Serve"Process.

E.WIFI/DATA LOADS-  To be able to get the final copy of requested item. Requestors are required to Like, Follow, Share eandegraphix and follow the  watty accounts of the editors. So, good internet access to get connected is a must.

F. WILLINGNESS TO DO THE PAYMENTS- eandegraphix is not at Service for money, only Wattpad, Page, FB Group related as for payments.

If You are willing to Follow the above
lists, you may now proceed with the details of your request book cover design.

• Just Comment down "REQUESTOR"
Then click the Page Button Up 

No Further Details.

Thank You,
Head Admin -