Intro and recap

So, i'll try and make the intro short, but no promises ;)

If you are here, THIS IS A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!! READ MY OTHER BOOK,

The Long Gone Hero a Chaos story

IT IS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Thank you.

READ THE RECAP ONLY IF YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST BOOK!!!!!!!

Recap:

Percy was forced to jump off the roof by Destruction, Chaos's sister, and Annabeth witnessed it, but she didn't know destruction forced Percy to do it, so she thought Percy managed to escape, but he didn't want to live anymore, but he wanted to see her one more time, so he sent her that text message to come there. He said his goodbyes, and also another thing that Annabeth found peculiar.

Percy had said "I'm a fake, Annabeth. I created all my enemies."

Well, not exactly like that but it was close enough.

That was peculiar, because Percy couldn't have.

He didn't have a motive, didn't have the knowledge, didn't have the time.

Anyway, Percy jumped.

Devastated, Annabeth comes home, gets captured by Destruction. Chaos, furious, kills Destruction, and rescues Annabeth along with Logan, Percy's loyal brother who was believed to be dead.

Annabeth comes home absolutely wrecked, and tells Annie, her and Percy's daughter, that her daddy died. Annabeth then commits suicide, and Annie grieves over her parents, but stays strong, and makes her parents proud.

Meanwhile, Percy watches camp from a safe distance along with Annabeth, who is trying to conceal her laughter at the devastated camp. He puts a hand over her mouth, and folds the piece of paper into a paper airplane, and sends it into camp, to land in front of Chiron.

At this point, both of them fall down on the ground and laugh, just laugh, carefree and happy.

They high-five each other. Their plan worked like a charm. Everyone believed them to be dead.

"Your a good actress, Annabeth. Tricking everyone into thinking that i'm dead." Percy told her.

"I know. My reaction was real when you jumped, because somebody," She pushed him a little, "Forgot to tell me the plan!"

"Sorry," He apologized, sheepishly.

She laughed. "It's okay now, seaweed brain. Now, we wait...."

HA. HA. HA. DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, DID YOU?!???!????!????????????!!!!!

I HOPE NOT. ANYWAY, HERE IS THE SEQUEL YOU ALL SEEM TO WANT......

GOODBYE UNTIL YOU COMMENT.

;)

LOVE,

PIPER ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆