//Menswear//

George collected the mail from their mail boxes and then walked up to his,Matty,Ross and Adam's apartment.

He walked in to find Matty kissing his girlfriend, Emily and Ross was kissing his girlfriend, Kelly.

And Adam stood on his phone talking to his girlfriend.

And George read the mail alone. No girlfriend. he was a man in his twenties in a band and no girlfriend.

"Matty Mail." he said a throwing it at him. Which stopped him from kissing Emily.

"Hey wow.Kissing here." he said pulling away from her lips and opening it.

Adam hung up on Gabrielle. "Anything for me?" he asked.

"No just Matty." he smiled.  He sighed and sat down.

Ross pulled away from Kelly. "So I'll see you tonight." he whispered in her ear and grabbed her ass roughly.

"Shut up Ross!" she laughed and kissed his lips.George shuddered.

She walked out the door and stopped.

A girl with blonde her with a plait across the front of her hair stood there.

She wore a black leather jacket,black shirt,leather shorts, doc martins and a black choker necklace.

She had black eye makeup and red lipstick.

"Violet?" Kelly said as the girl moved the boxes up to the door.

She must be just moving in. "Kelly?" she said. "Oh my god!"

Kelly laughed excitedly and hugged her. "Who the fuck that?" Ross mumbled to us.

Emily looked outside. "Oh it's Violet! Kelly's step sister." she smiled.

"Oh hiya Emily!" she smiled and hugged her. "So you moving here?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah I've just got a job as a model here. In the studios like a mile away."

"Oh congratulations!" Kelly smiled. "Oh that's great." Emily said.

"This is Ross my boyfriend." She smiled. "And that's Matty my boyfriend." Emily said.

"And that's Adam an-" he cut Kelly off. "I'm George." he grinned

"oh I know who you all are. Your the 1975. I saw you when you supported the stones. You were so good."

"This is my stepsister." Kelly said.

"Pleasure. Great to meet a fan." Matty smiled. "Who lives across the hall." Adam grinned.

"Well I gotta unpack." she smiled. "I'll see you. Whenever I see you." She smiled.

"Hey how about you come round for drinks tonight?" Ross asked.

"She can't drink she's sixteen." Kelly said. "Where the fuck you been for these past three years? I'm nineteen now!" She laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry!" She laughed. "So you'll be here at six?" Ross asked.

"Sure." she smiled. Violet walked into her new apartment and unpacked the boxes.

×××

Violet walked across the hall to the lads apartment.

George opened the door. She thought he was  tall,hot,had cool dreads and a Great drummer. Also a great body.

He smiled nervously and shivered nervously. "Hi." She smiled.

"H-hi." he stuttered "Come in." he smiled.

She walked in "Hi!" said Kelly hugging her. "Hello." she smiled.

"You wanna tequila or beer?" Emily asked. "Tequila please."

"here." Emily passed it to her. "So when do you start you job?" asked Kelly.

"In four months. So for the meantime I'm working in starbucks"

"Why you came up so early?" asked Matty. "To get settled in." she smiled.

He nodded. She drank her drink. "So how's My mum and Ken?" Kelly asked.

"Donna is doing well in her teaching and my dad is doing well in his mechanic's" She nodded.

"How's your brother?" Emily asked. "Besides the fact he's just been cheat on good I guess." Violet nodded.

"Emma cheated?!" Kelly asked in shock. "Who with?" Emily asked.

"Well let's say it wasn't a man." she laughed.

George smirked "So she's now a lesbian?" George asked.

"Oh well done Sherlock!" Adam said mockingly.

The night went on and everyone but George also Violet were having sex.

"I feel sorry for you having to hear Kelly,Em and Gaby moaning." George. smiled.

"It's not the first time. Most of friends did to when ever I was with them. it was probably to annoy me. Because I'm still virgin." she mumbled.

"What?" "I'm still a virgin George."

"I don't believe you!" he laughed. "I've had four boyfriends and no sex.I've never even been close to it"

"Your kidding?" He said "Nope.You say it like it's bad thing."

"That's cause it is. " he slipped out accidentally.

Violet looked down "I-i gotta go." she said and the stormed out on George.