A Soft Sound

Chapter 1-

||Your lips and my words||

Why do I even bother having friends?all they do is moan and bitch about other people and then drag me out to random party's,where they get drunk and toss someone off.

"KATTTE" screamed a voice from downstairs.
I shut my diary and slide off my bed, grabbed my coffee and walked slowly down the stairs to see my 'friend' .In the kitchen I see Emily holding up a piece of paper to me."why the hell did you not tell me about this party?" Emily said looking upset,"because I'm not going" I answered back staring at everything else in the room except her. she looked at me as if I have just killed someone,"but I went to that shitty festival with you and now you won't do this one thing for me, your being so selfish right now" she started to sob into her deep red knit jumper.

I took a deep breath and looked at her crying, I suppose I should at least try and be nice to her, so I sighed and said "I suppose we should go and get ready then,if we want to be ready in time!" she stopped crying and looked at me, I put my coffee down and gave her a smug look, she ran upstairs screaming "I love you so much yay OMG".

I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, regretting what I had just done.i hate party's and anything to do with drunk people, I heard Emily running around her room, probably to find the most sluttiest thing she has.I staggered up the stairs and walked down the hall to my room that was painted creme with black and white furniture... Typical I know.My black skirt and thigh high socks were so comfy but my black cut out shoes were to small and they were squeezing my feet.

As I jumped out of our black van my heart stopped when I saw my ex boyfriends car parked in the drive way,I didn't say anything but I just stood there until I felt a light tap on my bony shoulder...I turned around to see a tall man dressed in black with white socks,I giggled at him.He laughed and said softly "what's wrong"?I just looked at him and said "Is this your party"?
"Yes,why don't you like it?"He said in a worried tone.
"I'm not the party type" I said whilst walking into the front garden.
"Then who are you?"
"I'm ka--" but when I turned he had his tongue down another girls throat... He was doing so well.

I opened the front do to see emily dry humping a random boy I laughed to my self and whispered "typical em".Pushing through the bodies of a small house party with over 200 people wasn't the easiest thing I have ever done so when I reached the drinks at the other end of the house I was pretty proud of myself and definitely deserved a drink!

"OII YOU,IN THE BLACK SKIRT"

I turned round to see the tall man with white socks shouting my name so I put my drink down and squeezed my way to him.He was very good looking,not the type that would like girls like me but I still shouted "HI".
His eyes were locked on to mine and not my breasts which was a bonus.His hand skimmed mine and then he grabbed it and led me upstairs where again I saw emily with her tongue down a different mans throat.
"Can we talk?" He opens the door and I follow him in,"sorry about before that was my exgirl--"I cut him off before he could say anything else "it's fine my names Kate" I said teasingly.
"Kate,I like that name,my name is George"