PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE 

        She doesn't know what to do. Temperance Flay was the chosen one. In the eyes of her beholder, she met the requirements of what he expected from her. Sure, he thought that she could use some work, but that seemed like no challenge to him, the mighty, Maddox Alton. He was at 25 years of age, a very successful lawyer working at his father's business, while Temperance, who was she? She was a mere bartista at Starbucks and waitress at a luxorious resturant Cloud 9 Co., who has to live pay check to pay check in order to pay for her apartment in Irvine.

        Maddox has been admiring her from afar for almost a year now. He knows her every step, every move, daily schedule, and where she goes for a snack when she walks around the mall. He walks past her everyday. His obssession with her started when he moved into the same apartment building as her. She walked passed him, smirking at his apperance, a muscled guy in a tux carrying a sofa three times his size, she offered her help to carry the sofa, so he said yes of course. But what does she do? Drops the sofa and laughs at him, getting into the elevator flipping her, crossing her arms with a large smirk planted on her face. She wanted to play hard to get for this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAWL. okay well, i kinda sorta deleted my first story because i eventually ran into a road block with that one, so now i'm working on something newwww!! 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ITTTTTTTT!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3