The Day I met You

"Ok bye!" I hung up the phone. My best friend Abbey was coming over, with her mom. My mom and her mom have been friends since college. Me and Abbey have been friends since I was born. We have play dates all the time and our parents would talk. Sometiimes we would go shopping together. When she got there we went right outside. However, we didn't know the other people on the other side of the yard. Abbey noticed someone on the other side of the yard. She was a brown brunette with brown eyes, just like me. "Hannah?" Abbey once said as soon a she saw her face. "Abbey?" Hannah asked. They raan towards each other. "What? Abbey who is she?" I asked her. Clearly I was bewildered. Actually, Hannah and I have met each other before in CCD. We didn't really meet before but we have seen eac other. Anyway, Abbey ran over to Hannah. "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in like, FOREVER!" Abbey said, suprisingly excited. "I know right! Who is this?" She pointed at me. "I'm wondering who you are." I said. I was a little shy. When I was younger I would get shy everytime I met someone. "This is my best friend, Mikayla." Abbey said. "Mikayla, this is Hannah, my other best friend." "Have I seen you before?" Hannah asked me. "I went to CCD with you." I squeaked out. "Oh yeah. You're that girl who choked on a gummy face. Plus you were the youngest one there and you never talked." Hannah explained. "Yeah, that was me." "Oh so you guys have met before." Abbey said. "Yeah I guess we have. Do you guys want to play?" "Sure, Mikayla do you want to play?" Abbey asked me. "Sure." I said. "Great, I have the bestgame to play. That guy over there, his name is Danny, and we are going to run away from him when he comes close to us." Hannah said. I didn't really get why she wanted to do this, and I was a little confused on why she wanted to run away from him. "Sounds like a plan." Abbey said. We started running. Abbey and I had to come inside for dinner after about 2 hours of running around. After a few weekes, Hannah and I became best friends. We played every day. She has a cat named Sally and a dog named Skipper. I have a dog named Coco and a cat named Sunny. Tonight, we're having a sleepover. And so far we've eaten sour extreams and a baby bottle pop. So we've only eaten sugar. I am getting hungry at the moment. Hannah and I have been friends since I was 5 and she was 6, so 6 years. We have had fights, but we have always forgiven each other. I don't think anything could break us apart. We make videos together, and do other things together too. We are the best friends there ever was and nothing can seperate us. We will always be there for each other.