My Dream

He's begging now. I can't help it I have to give in.

"Yes, I will go skiing with you I just have to know where how long we will be on the water, so my mom will know how long to wait for dinner."

"Ok, Ok, Ok." he's screaming now "We will be back at 7!" smiling now

I get my bathing suit on when I hear him talking to himself. He's saying stuff like I wonder if any of the people she knew at school will be there and he's wondering if I've ever been there before. That's when I open my door and I see his mom listening to him and I walk over to her. She sees me but right when she's about to get off the door his door opens and she falls strait to the floor.

"What were you doing there mom?" yelling

"Ummmm..... I ... was... just... trying.. to" and she runs off

"Well, ok then, me and Martha will be at the lake then." he pulls me out the door and whispers in my ear you may be scared at first but when we leave you will want a hug.

I start to worry then. He takes me around to his giant pattio then he pulls me down to the dock and says put on lots of sunscreen we will be on the lake a while. About two seconds after I got behind him and put my arms around him I say his mom come out and yell you better not take her to the special place. He powers the ski up and we speed down the lake to a tree line and we enter it I start to scream when we glide through it like there was nothing there. We go to a real island and he explains that his parents found this magical island when he accidentally made his dad lose his grip and they just went through it and they landed safely on the other side. He then tells me that I can look at people and maybe interact with them but if you meet your enemie then they might have the power to control you. He sees me worrying and I ask how we get where we want to and he says we just ski there. I understand, but I'm still shocked because this just seems like a dream so I pinch myself.

"Why did you do that?"

"Jake, are you still there?"

I see him and I nod my head. We go back on the skis and he goes into a wirl pool and we practical vanish in thin air and reappear on a different world. There are two floating buses so we ride by them, but when we get next to them we slow down the bus that is going to summer school for a reformitive school. I look at the school teenangers and I see Ashley and i think i see Ashley start to look at us so I squeeze Jake, but before he gets to ask me why I did that Ashley transfers my onto the bus and Im in one of the school appropriate uniforms. I try to scream, but she has somehow sealed my lips. I try to get someone's atention but it seems like the only person that can see me is Jake and Ashley.