Megalomaniac

Link to Vid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzDrlnOYY0&t=2s

Megalomaniac - A person who has an obsessive desire for power

"hey kiddo, you've been busy, huh? Sans paused, "so I've got a question for ya, do you think even the worst person can change....? that everybody can be a good person if the just tried?

Frisk stepped forward

"Cause if you take another step forward...

you should be burning in hell"

Frisk moved

"welp, i warn ya kid"

Sans fires 3 gaster blasters at Frisk, and Frisk skillfully dodge 2 of them but dies to the last. 

GAME OVER appears in front of Frisk

"get dunked on" Sans chuckled as his left eye glows"

Frisk has tried multiple times against sans, dying to him everytime he makes a move

"look kiddo, i've killed you countless times, make it easier for everyone and reset"

That line had something stapped inside of Frisk, which he decided to reset. But something dark lurks the shadows. He turns around and sees tentacles shooting from the darkness, and starts restraining him from pressing the button. It was Chara, the first fallen human that entered the underground. As Frisk screamed, Chara trapped him in a coffin made out of hate. 

"You've come this far, I'm not letting you reset"

Sans sees the human come back with bright pink cheeks, just as he blinked, the human started to attack, he knew there was something... off, he observed as the human seem to dance while dodging every attack Sans made. What caught his attention was the human's eyes glowed bright red.

'I'm sorry..." Frisk cried, as he was watching from the coffin

... but nobody came

Meanwhile, Sans knew that he could not win, as he grew tired after everytime he throws a bone at Chara, but he knew it was hopeless. 

"please now bud, if your there, have a change of heart" Sans pled. 

As Chara was ready for the final blow, Frisk started to pound hard on the coffin until he broke free and jumped into the blow

"I'm sorry, please take my soul and fixed my mistakes, one last time."

Chara tried to grab the soul, but Sans beat her to it, which he then absorb the soul. His magic was replenished and buffed everything he had. Chara smiled as she was ready to fight.

*Megalovania intensifies*

"aren't you missing something buddy?" As he showed the reset button

"but first..." He smiles, while he quickly impaled her with bones and evaporated her with gaster blasters.

"get dunked on, you megalomaniac" Sans chuckled as he pressed the button.