Prologue

Story
What happens if you tangle yourself into liking someone that your best friend completely hates?

Meet Ryan Allen, an adorable and innocent boy who did everything that people wanted and always tried his best to behave or to be there for someone.

Then you have former homophobic Jack Lesley who pushed his own best friend away, because he was gay, yet this boy has some identity struggles himself.

What if these two finally meet? Is Jack admitting that he's gay or does he keep playing his straight card? And will Ryan's best friend finally approve that he likes his ex best friend Jack?

You'll find out in the last book of the Wrong Number serie; Here's my wrong number.

Idea
I got this idea by myself. I want the last book to be more special and playful. So that's what I did; there will be more comedy and I hope I can make the book, the entire series, special.

Dedication
I dedicate this to all of my sweet followers who have been supporting me with everything. Thank you so much, I can't express how much I appreciate all this.

Information
I don't want anyone to copy this story also not in another language or anything like that since I worked hard for this story and I really don't like people copying my own creatings.

Updating
The update days will be the same like always; Monday. I'll also be updating when there are any special days like Christmas or Valentine's Day. For example; today is my 18th birthday that's why I post on this day instead of Monday. If I won't update or if things change, I will let you know.

Others
As last I want to thank everyone who is reading this. I'm really happy with all the reads, votes and comments I get!

I recommend you to read the other two books of this serie first, but you don't have to.

Warning: contains strong language and leave my profile if you dislike gays.

Gay ships are yay ships!

Copyright-All rights reserved @Sjakiela

I hope you will enjoy this last book as much as I will.

-Sjakiela