Dear 2604 ,

26.4.18

Dear 2604,

Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the person behind the gun .  My day how shall I describe it - here's the thing I'm a tolerant person , you can poke me and mess with me but there's a limit to what you can do and cannot do . I'm patient , my friends agree , but what I don't condone is disrespect for someone else's property or "property" . If you use someone else's place which started off being neat and clean , you don't just simply leave it dirty and expect the person to be okay with it . It's just as simple as having guests over to your house , which you've spent hours cleaning just for a good impression , and they leave the place with their trash around and don't bother to pick them up , leaving the mess to you . I'm sure you'll be angered and obviously not want them over again .

But , sometimes even as you're disrespected like that . Voicing it out , comes with a price . Just like today . The kids who used my table yesterday , left his trash under it . Not the first time , I've endured it . Simply ignoring the fact that he/she is probably mannerless and has no moral value of respecting others other than themselves. But today , I lost it . I took the empty drink bottle out from under my desk and threw it on the table while cursing at the culprit , who I have no idea is, well.... some other kid in my class took offense to it (god knows why) and cursed back at me . She said that I had no right to get so angry . Well , if your stuff isn't being messed around with and your table , which you use on a daily basis , is being treated like a garbage disposal . I suppose you would not understand my frustration but what really hurt the most was that she was someone I've known for the longest time .

As I said , sometimes the one you'll take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun . It hit home , the person I simply trusted to not blow up on me or turn on me , well turned on me . What made it worse is that some chick transferred into my class , mind you I helped this newbie get into my clique, and replaced me in my clique entirely . As a socially awkward human being , being part of a group is miraculous and sure as hell I've worked my ass back and forth to earn my right in the group. But here comes a fake masked sweetheart who completely wraps the entire group around her fingertips and replaces me entirely . What the heck ?! Sorry Jiggly puff but I earned my spot . Gosh it's infuriating because they don't see her many faces . I'm not kidding when I say she has many faces , she's almost like a 变脸 (Bian Lian) performer . Her masks just keeps changing over and over again , they're so hypnotiser by this mask changing jiggly puff that they don't even realise it .

At this point of time I've just decided , nope screw you guys . I'm just going to go back to sitting in the corner and scoring As while you can stay hypnotised by a mask changing jiggly puff .