67 + HBD PJH

Yuna's POV

"The dance was amazing!" I heard someone say and it felt like the 100th time I heard that statement. When we returned to school on Monday, it seemed like everyone was talking about the dance. Well everyone except me, because I was one of the 12 people who didn't attend the event.

Me and Somi were at our lockers putting away our books, when I heard my name being mentioned from down the hallway.

"Was Yuna even at the dance?" I turned around to see Nayoung and Pinky staring directly at me from a few lockers down.

"No I heard that Jihoon stood her up" Pinky replied to Nayoung's question with a laugh but she still hadn't took her eyes off of me.

Somi heard what the two were saying and tried to pull me in the opposite direction, but I could still hear the two girls gossiping about me.

"He probably felt sorry for her when he agreed to go with her... poor girl probably got her hopes up and he just never came" Pinky replied loudly as if to make sure I heard her from down the hallways.

I don't know what came over me, but my feet were moving before I could think about what I was doing. I had pushed away from Somi, and I found myself standing in front of Pinky.

"Hi, I'd appreciate it if you could keep my name out of your mouth. And for your information me and Jihoon are dating now" I said with a smile, before walking away from both of the girls.

"Yuna you must have really lost it. Like I knew you were crazy before, but I never thought you'd be this delusional. Why would Jihoon want to date someone like you? You know he's just playing a prank on you right?" I heard Pinky say from behind me. I knew I shouldn't have listened to anything she said but I couldn't help but become angry at her words. Part of me begin to think about the possibility of her being right. What if...

"Pinky why don't you shut up and go find something better to do " Somi interrupted my thoughts, before grabbing my arm and leading me away for the two of them.

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

💕Jihoon💕
Babyyyyyy

💕Jihoon💕
Yunaaaa

💕Jihoon💕
My loveeeee

❤️Yuna❤️
Hi

💕Jihoon💕
What happened???

💕Jihoon💕
Are you okay?

❤️Yuna❤️
I just had a rough day

💕Jihoon💕
Okay go on

❤️Yuna❤️
Pinky just always knows what to say to make me feel like shit

💕Jihoon💕
What did she do now?

❤️Yuna❤️
She said that you stood me up last night

❤️Yuna❤️
Which technically is true

💕Jihoon💕
...

❤️Yuna❤️
And then I told her we were together

❤️Yuna❤️
She called me delusional and said it was probably just a prank