Part 1

This story begins right back at the start. The very start. Passing back to 8 years old when I Mackenzie West lived in the care of a drug abusive mum and no dad what so ever the only good thing I had left was my best friend Jordan Smith who was literally my sole mate living only 10 minutes away I basically lived at his house this was up until the police came. I remember it until this day 'Mackenzie West, your mum has a problem, and in fact quite a big one so the policemen took her away for a little while. Just until she can be trusted.' And from that prison trip I never saw her again. Obviously I couldn't stay with Jordan and his mum forever so I went to live with my aunt Marie until she got out. Now skipping to when I was 16 I still lived at my aunts and I had been in a relationship with Jordan for about a year and a half, that was until we had an argument and I walked out. I was so stupid I couldn't handle it I never ended our relationship but something else, worse was up. About a week later I started feeling ill and found out I had stage 3 cancer in my lungs. And at that very moment I just needed the one person I loved. Jordan I messaged him 45 times and phoned 60, to no response I gave up hope. I had a 20% chance of survival. All I needed was someone to say I was fine and that they loved me. All I needed was Jordan Smith. To this future day I'm 19 and survived the cancer although the one person I cared about to this day was still no where to be seen his old house up for sale and the Windows boarded it hurt me unreal amounts the feeling of him just leaving hurt me there isn't a day I haven't hurt mentally or physically. I was starting my first day of work as a nurse at the hospital I grew up in Long wood was like a second home I spent two years in here and now I'm coming back but on the other end of the Spector. I walk through the doors and am welcomed by a beautiful receptionist who was the sweetest girl I've ever met. I walk toward the ward I'm on Saturn ward there it is and I am welcomed by lots of familiar faces including old nurses who looked after me which was amazing then I see one person. A man he seemed familiar but not familiar enough for me to know exactly who he is straight away. He looks at me but they all do obviously I'm young but I've also models for underwear and swimsuits so maybe they know me from there. But him, he just glares and looks surprised to see me. And then he walks over. 'Mack? Is that you?' He says which makes me realise who it is. It's Jordan. 'Jordan?' I ask questionably 'Mack' he says going to hug me 'wait until your announced we've not yet lost all our graces.' I say and walk away he looks confused yet guilty.