sunset // sunrise [disclaimer]

|| Author's Note ||

Hello, reader! Thank you so much for showing interest in my book. It really does mean a lot to me that you have.

Sadly, because of some events in my life, I have changed this book's visibility from "Public" to "Private", which means you have to be following me to read it.

[ If you are a grammar-OCD reader (I am too ;)), I give you my promise that I will do my best to ensure the writing in "sunset//sunrise" is grammatically correct. ]

I will do my best to write an entertaining story for you guys, so thank you for sticking around.

Below are some excerpts from the story. Enjoy, and I hope you follow me to read the rest! (You can unfollow me after you are done with the book)

[December 10, 2017]

The rush is so real.

I let out a huff of air, my eyes bright and smiling. I take a moment to pause and look at the action happening around us - the mass of people, the hurry of the robotics teams, the movement of testing robots, and the muffled thumps of the set-up crew. The rush, the competition, the robots, and the people here are just so beautiful, that to think that I'd never have discovered this world if the smallest of things didn't happen...

I shake the heavier thoughts away. What matters now is that I did, and now, I'm here. I'm here today, at our main competition, with my beautiful team and club, and the beautiful robot we built together.

In these moments, life felt like a sunrise.

[December 20, 2017]

I slide my gaze sideways to look at the boy standing next to me, a small smile forming on my lips. He wears a small smile too, calmly looking forward. I turn my head away to avoid seeming weird, but the giddy feeling in my stomach kicks up a notch.

The two of us are boarding Bus 66 now, and Ben pulls his wallet out to scan his card. After I pay the driver a dollar seventy-five, I walk down the middle of the seats. Ben stands next to one of the only empty 2-seat rows left, and tips his head to indicate that I should sit next to the window.

'That is so gentlemanly of him...' my heart whispers.