His attempt to talk to her

(Laxus POV)

I opened my eyes softly, I was in my room, alone. I forgot Lucy left because of Mira, but I still feel like it's my fault, just then I hear a knock at my door, I sat up and looked at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled, then it opened to reveal Natsu, he waved and came in.

"What do you want?" I asked, he then pulled out a message crystal. I got out of bed and through some pants on. Natsu then set up the crystal and sat next to me.

"Hey Luce I know you can only have one last message so we're going to make this count, you see, you were wrong Laxus wasn't cheating on you with Mira, it was in fact Mira, she wanted it to look like he was cheating on you so you wouldn't be with him and so she could steal him from you, I hope you understand that he still loves you" He said, i then tapped on his shoulder to speak.

"Lucy I don't love her nor will i even or have, but i do love you" i said, then he hung up and sent it, but as it sent it started to glitch then sent.

"It'll be ok" he said, i nodded and we went to the guild to explain to everyone.

(Panda POV)

The letter did send but, the crystal they used was a broken crystal and as it sent the words began to jumble up and create something terrible, finally it made it to Lucy's room, she was still asleep while Luke woke up to the sound of the crystal falling onto a wooden table, he walked over and looked at the crystal, he saw that the inside of the crystal looked like electrical currents, he was concerned. He then walked over and woke up Lucy.

"Hey Lucy wake up" he said, she groaned a bit and sat up.

"Why?" she asked, Luke moved her hair out of her face.

"You have a message crystal" He said, she smiled and got out of bed.

"Ill take a shower first before i read it" she said as she walked into the bathroom, he smiled and sat on her bed, he looked over in the corner and saw her cat sleeping. Then just a few minutes later Lucy came out dressed, She wore a white t-shirt with a pink heart on it and some black shorts, Luke smiled at her.

"So cute" he said, she giggled and grabbed the crystal and sat down. She then touched it, she saw it was from Natsu and Laxus, she rolled her eyes and sat next to Luke.

"Hey Luce I know you can only have one last message so we're going to make this count, you see, you.... weren't..... wrong Laxus was..... cheating on you with Mira..........she wanted.....to.... he was cheating on you...... so you wouldn't be with him..... and so she could steal him from you..... you understand that he didn't......love.....you" the words had broken into small pieces, Lucy broke down in tears at what she heard, and Luke was furious, just then as she was crying she heard Laxus speak.

"Lucy..... I don't love....you.... nor will i even or have, but i do love..... her" Its broken words said, Lucy's heart broke even more, Luke became even more furious, but he wanted to comfort her, Lucy picked up the crystal and chucked it at the wall, breaking it into small pieces, she then cried even more in his arms. Luke knew she was upset and with him growing up with 2 sisters he knew ice cream would help, he then picked up Lucy's phone and called the kitchen.

"Hello how may i help you?" A sweet sounding young lady said over the phone, Luke spoke softly not to rage.

"May i get 2 bowls of chocolate ice cream sent up to Lucy Heartfilia's room please" he said, the girl giggled and said yes, then he hung up to hold Lucy more, she was like a broken doll, but he was determined to fix her, just then someone knocked on the door, he got up and walked over and opened it, it was Elizabeth.

"Luke I heard the call where is Lucy?" she said, he pointed to the bed and she ran to her, once she was close she grabbed Lucy and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry my dear" she said as she softly pet her hair, Lucy cried more, then Elizabeth made Lucy look at her, she wiped her tears.

"I can not believe Natsu would side with a cheater" Lucy said through her tears, Elizabeth hugged her again.

(An hour later) (Luke POV)

After an hour of comforting Lucy, Elizabeth left me with her, she sat on her bed eating her ice cream, still sniffling and crying slightly, I felt so bad for Lucy, she's been through so much, I thought to myself, I walked over to Lucy as the cat climbed into my lap.

"You picked a name for him yet?" I asked trying to ease the tension, she shrugged, I say next to her.

"Maybe something feisty?" I said, the cat meowed in an echo.

"Echo" she said, the cat meowed again, I chuckled.

"I guess he likes that name" I said, just then Echo jumped off Lucy and transformed into a galaxy lion, I was in awe, only those who are worthy or of royal blood can have a galaxy cat turn into a galaxy lion as soon as you name it! Lucy stood up and Echo laid down.

"Wow" I said, Lucy was also in awe, Echo then stood, he was majestic, I walked closely to him, he slightly growled at me, Lucy tugged his ear

"No Echo he's ok"she said, he stopped and stood next to Lucy, just then Elizabeth came in, Echo rawred at her, Lucy tugged his ear again.

"No Echo" she said, Elizabeth laughed a bit.

"He's only doing this because he isn't trained yet" she said, then she gave Lucy a lion training rod to train him faster. I blushed a bit, it didn't look like a training rod, Lucy smiled softly as she left. I walked up behind Lucy and held her shoulders.

"Sooo are you gonna use that for training him or" I said in a smooth voice, she blushed.

"Ew Luke!" She said turning around to me, I laughed as she pouted.

"I was just kidding" I said, she punched my arm a bit.

"Jerk" she said, I smiled and hugged her.

"You can't stay mad at me Lucy Lu" I said, she giggled.

"Your right" she said, I set her down and we sat on her bed, I wanted to keep her mind off of her ex and her "friend".