Teaser.

Ruby pov

I was walking upon a rocking with my hood on looking over to see a burning town. I took out my scythe. I jumped up and stabbed a nevermore on the wing.

The nevermore sent over the burning town. I pressed the button on my scythe cutting the nevermore's wing off.

I landed on top of a statue. My hoodie fall off of my head. Some Beowulf started swarming me. I opened my eyes and then I started slicing the beowolves in half one by one.

More beowolves started coming in but simply sliced them all in half. I looked behind me to see a Beowulf about to charge at me. Before I could slice it, someone rush in front of me and sliced it in half.

I looked up to see Y/n.

Y/n:Come on Ruby did you really think I would just stand by and let you hog all the fun?

I smiled at him. Together we started slicing down the beowolves. A Beowulf rushed at Y/n but he turned around just in time to slice it in half.

A beowolf was throwing rocks at us. I quickly teleported up there and killed the beowolf.

Timeskip(Normal POV)

You started shooting at the gorilla Grimm but the the Grimm charged straight at you and grabbed a hold of you and punched.

Y/n:Okay gorilla, lets go.

You rushed straight at the gorilla stabbing it in the side but it wasn't injured too much by it.

The gorilla grabbed you and threw you straight into a building. You rushed straight at the gorilla cutting both its hand off and then Ruby came and used her scythe to pin it to the ground and then shoot it in the head killing it.

Ruby took put her scroll.

Jaune:*on scroll* Ruby,Y/n! We saw smoke!

Ren:*on scroll*heading your way.

Nora:*on scroll*don't start without us!

Ruby:You better hurry.

Y/n:come Ruby please don't steal all the fun.

With Weiss.

You were at Weiss door.

Y/n:(In your mind) I hope Weiss is doing okay.

With Blake

You and Sun were watching Blake at the docks as she wait for a ship.

With Yang.

Yang was sitting on a log.

Y/n:Are you sure you're gonna be okay?

Yang:Yeah I'm sure.

I hope you guys really enjoy my teaser. That should you all patient.