The start

"I can do this,"
Hongseok thought as he stared at the other boys through the small window of the practice room. He'd never expected to get this far in the trainee programme so quickly, let alone be debuting in a group in a month or so. Hongseok was worried, anxious, afraid. He didn't want his new band members not to like him, so he promised himself that he would change completely at the drop of a hat if it meant that the rest of his band would accept him.

As he was so deep into his thoughts, he didn't realise the door open, and a boy, obviously younger, but a lot taller than him stood there looking at him
"Don't just stand there, come in, we've been waiting for you,"
He said in a deep, but friendly voice. Hongseok just nodded and walked in alongside the boy, his nerves obviously showing now.

As he walked in, He felt 8 pairs of eyes staring at him, and since this just made his nerves worse, he looked down to the floor.
"Hey, hey. There's no need to be scared. We're honoured to have you here"
One of the boys said as he walked upto him and held his hand out to him to shake
"I'm Hui, the leader of this crazy ass band"
Hongseok shyly held his hand out and shook the leaders hand
"I'm Hongseok, a vocal. I'm honoured to be here with you."

One by one, the rest of the band came up to Hongseok and introduced themselves, making the new boy feel much more at ease. One boy (the oldest) Jinho really caught his eye. They were exactly two years apart, and Hongseok had to admit that the guy was REALLY cute. But nobody knew he was gay, and he planned to keep it that way.

At that point, their manager walked out
"Ahh... There's my boys! There's Pentagon"
Hui was extremely confused "Pentagon?"
"Yes... Your group name is Pentagon"