💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

⚠️WARNING⚠️ EXPLICIT CONTENT ⚠️

He started feelin on my thigh then creeped up to my 🐱 makin me breathe hard asf then he started rubbing it making me moan even louder the teacher was already lookin at me funny I told him to stop but he kept goin anyways. I decided that since he wanted to play w me then I was gnna play w him so I went in his pants and grabbed his dick through his pants making him groan then he stopped and asked if he could go to the bathroom and of course the teacher said yes then I asked and went in the hallway to go look for him and once I step foot out of the classroom a large figure pulls me into a closet. "I been waiting to do this all day" he says and picks me up and puts me against the wall and kisses my neck roughly I put my hands around his neck and kiss him back then he puts me down and turns me so I'm facing the wall and pulls my panties down I look back and see his huge ass dick. "That ain't goin in me" "Yea we gon see bout dat" He starts puttin it in, i wine a little cus it hurts "Baby it's too big" then outta kno where he pushes his whole length in me and I scream. While he stroking I'm tryna run from it. "Nahhhh all dat shit u was takin get yo ass ova here" he pulls me towards him and whispers in my ear"You ain't goin no where till I'm done w you"

To Be Continued....