Chapter 1

2013

Hyerin POV

Every girl dream to be Jimin's bestfriend right? Especially to ARMYs. Lucky I'am, I'm one of Jimin's bestfriend (not trying to brag). We are bestfriends since were kids. Our parents know each other so yeah. He is also my neighbor back then thats why were so close. And time went by end we grew up. Were now teenagers. But he left. He told me that he wants to be an idol and he is now a trainee in Bighit Entertainment. I'm so proud of him of course. I support him and their group named BTS since they debut. And one day Jimin came to our house.

Knock knock

"Hyerin open the door. I'm cooking" my mom said. " Ne eomma" I replied. I open the door and to my surprise, Jimin is the one who is standing infront of me. I'm so happy that I hug him tight cuz I really miss him, and he hugged back. I'm really happy cuz he visited me after so many years that we didn't hangout or talk too much. We pulled back and "Jimin come in" I said to him and he happilly came in to our house. He greeted my mother. And for my dad his at work in America for our family business. "Hyerin" he called as I sit beside him in our living room. "I have something to tell you" Jimin said. "What is it?" i replied. "Are you free tomorrow afternoon?" he said. "Yup I have nothing to do cuz its Saturday tomorrow after all" i said to him. It made him happy. "Well then I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow at 12." he said. "Where are we going?" i said. "I'am gonna introduce you to my members so dress nice" he winked. "Oh ok then. And of course i will wear nice, since when i dress up not nice?" i replied. "Since we met" he teased. I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled. His phone rang and he answered it. "Alright then. I'm so happy that i have a short time with my bestfriend but i have to go now. Namjoon hyung told me that we have dance practice  later. So see you tomorrow Hyerin-ah" he waved good bye to me as i waved back and give him a hug before he leaves.

I went to my room and close the door to find some outfit for tomorrow.

I forgot to introduce my older brother his name was Park Hyun Shik. He was a kind and understandable  brother but teases me a lot but i love him for that.

After 30 minutes

Someone knocked at my door. I opened it and saw my brother. "Come. Mom finished cooking our dinner" i nodded as my brother walk ahead.

We finished our dinner and went upstairs. I took my phone amd play random song as i went to dream land.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just finished to write the first chapter of my first book. Sorry guys if my english is in correct or something i will try to improve this story. Thanks guys for reading this first chapter. Fighting!