Operation

(A/N: this story is inspired by tempest first love, but i pretty much changed most of the story and the scenes)

--

In the midst of staring blankly at my homework, i sighed and groaned out of frustration- well college life is hard. Imagine the struggles of a student- homeworks, powerpoints, defenses. I envy those idols, i'd rather sing, dance and train all night than these.

I went to the balcony, inhaling the polluted city air of seoul, staring blanky at the cars passing by, enjoying the city lights at night. I didn't need coffee since insomnia had been attacking me recently. I wish to have a week or so, to relax and be in a place where there's no cars passing by, where people won't be busy as hell, the agitating noises created by the construction site.

the sun broke the horizon. The sky mixed of orange and purple as the stars started to show up.i went back inside.

I studied at one of the most prestigious school in seoul, woolim universty. The school provided dorms for us, most students has dorm mates- but i'm alone. i don't know if i'll be sad or happy. I like being alone but i prefer having a company with me here at the dorm.

I still have two years before i graduate, albeit the stress and agony, my parents happiness is all that counts.

I sighed as i brushed my teeth and went to bed.

--

I jolted awake as soon as the alarm started to ring crazy again. "Oh shut up!." I shouted out of frustration as i threw the alarm clock.

I scoffed as i stumbled, i stood up and did my morning routine. I checked myself in the mirror- adoring how i looked absolutely stupendous in the dress mom sent me.

I went out, the school is just two minutes away. I greeted the guard and went inside.

The school's interrior is amazing, it wasn't modern but it had more of a renaiisance look. I'm taking architecture but most of my designs are modern.

I went to my first class, lucky enough. My best friend mina and i are block mates.

Desperation,