Untitled Part 1

Time Travel

By Owen Storch

Woosh! The rocket ship is taking off for outer space with Isaac, AJ, and Owen. Isaac is a wrestler and a rich man. AJ is a football player and a smart man. I am owen, a basketball player, and I work at NASA. We are off to be the first people to explore the Milky Way.

Isaac said, "let's go explore."

We all started to explore. We started to get sucked in to a black hole. We got sucked in and showed up in a random place.

AJ asked, "What year are we in?"

The guy answered 6029.

Owen said, "I thought we were in 1954."

The guy said, "Nope."

He also puts us in ropes, and we were trying to get free then I pulled out my pockt knife and I cut us free.

The guy said, "I will never let you go.

"Are you ok Owen and AJ," Isaac said.

We were running for the door and we look for guard's and we saw some. Aj,Isaac, and I pulled out some smoke bombs. We were running free but got caught because one of the guards, could see in the smoke.

Isaac said, " Oh no!"

"I'm captured," said Owen.

"I am too," said AJ.

"They got me too," said Isaac.

"Hello again," said the guy. The guards shot us with tranquilizer darts.

"Where are we," asked AJ

The guy Answered, "In a cell In outer space."

Isaac said, "so we are still in the same place"

"We are going to be in here forever," said Owen.

"I have something that might work" Isaac said but somebody needs to act sick.

Owen said, "I will."

I acted sick, and Isaac and AJ got out and got me free. We were running for the door before the guard spoted us again. But we got through.

Isaac said, "I found a car."

Owen called, "He driverives"

We got back to the ship. We went to the moon and went to the dark side and got sucked into another black hole. We went to 1939.

It was the beginning of World War II. We are in a B-17 Bomber. We got shot down by the Germans. Isaac was an spy with a M-16. AJ a gunman in a tank and geared with a minigun. I was a sniper with a sniper rifle, pistol, and a AK-47. We are all very good at our jobs. Isaac was spying on the germans.

Isaac said, "The Germans are planning an attack on the U.S. The Germans are going to blow up our biggest base.

We warned The other soldiers about the attack. The attack failed because I shot it down with an RPG.

The next day Isaac, AJ, and I died from 50,000 bombs and 100 nuclear bombs. Our military buddies lived to tell our story.

THE END