Chapter 1

A mysterious graveyard covered in a blanket of snow. Tree's creaking loudly in the bitter cold winter wind, mist hanging low over the tree's making you feel like your in a murder scene. All the graves lean on each other for support in the bitter winter.

A young girl around 11 was trudging through the crisp snow towards the abandoned graveyard, her hair was in matted dreadlocks and sticking out at all angles. Her dull blue eyes took in her surroundings then looked down at her pale skin then trailed her eyes up her arms to her dirty and torn dress. It looked like she had lived in this mysterious forest for a very long time. Out of nowhere comes a faithful dog that starts to trot alongside her, he doesn't look to good either, matted grey coat and dull brown eyes. The peculiar couple continued to walk down the lane.

The young girl and her dog arrived at the graveyard, her dull blue eyes lit up as she saw the headstones of her beloved parents. Slowly she stepped through the frozen the frozen undergrowth and the sound of her feat in the frozen crisp snow echoed through the forrest and the distant sound of birds taking flight. The young girl reached the two headstones, crouched down and placed the wild flowers that she had been clutching in her hand all the way here, in front of the headstones. Her mothers read " Mary Fleming 1960-2010 " her fathers said the same just a change of first name " Adam Fleming 1960-2010 " they both had the same tragic ending...... Murder.

Hey ! So I haven't written a prober book in ages, I've just had that feeling like I don't have any inspiration and I need to make this book great for you guys ! Let me know what you think, cover designs would be amazing!!!! Cya soon ! x